Chapter 29~THIRD-PERSON POV~A windy Sunday in early September.

*Start the music above, when I give this (*). I do not own this music. Also, I do not own the photo below, neither. It looked beautiful, though. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a sunny but a windy afternoon, Chi-yun was leaning back against one of the columns of the army base. She had her silver purse on, carrying across her body. Khalil and Fatima were sitting together next to her against the column. They could hear the relaxing whispers of the wind; the two kids were looking up at the sky. Khalil looked at Fatima while she's still staring at the sky. He scooted closer to Fatima, leaned his head on her shoulder. Fatima looked at him; her fingers slowly intertwined his. It made Khalil's pulse flutter; his eyes darted up at her with desire. He leaned towards her and kissed her cheek, which made her blush a little. They smiled each other and looked up back at the skies again.

Chi-yun looked very pensive while she looked down on the ground. Then, she looked up and closed her eyes. Was she meditating...or was she feeling the relaxing breeze of the wind? Maybe she is.

*Suddenly, she heard the singing voice of the wind

*Suddenly, she heard the singing voice of the wind. It gave her a little bit of chills, but then she enjoys hearing it. While she's hearing it, she opened her eyes and imagined herself in a valley of wheat fields and a mountain behind it. The sun was shining all over the place, including her. The sky was beautifully blended of a plum, peach-orange ombré color. The field looked like the fluffy material of clothing. Some of the wheat plants were swaying side by side. Others were just swaying around.

Her white dress sparkled like glitter. Her silver eyes illuminated from the sunlight. Her long, diamond earrings sparkled and dangled on her ears. Her brown hair flowed gently backwards from the soft gusts of the wind. She looked amazed of the peaceful environment of the beautiful wheat field. The wind concluded its song, and her imagination slowly fades back to the reality.*

"Chi-yun...Chi-yun." Khalil called her but it startled her a little.

Khalil chuckled.

"What happened? Did I startle you?" Khalil asked.

"Yeah, a little. I was daydreaming." Chi-yun chuckled.

"About what?" Fatima asked.

"I imagined myself standing on a wheat field. The sky was blended from plum to orange; the sun shone on me. I felt the breeze embracing me as if I was flying high like an eagle. I heard the wind singing into my ears. It was...beautiful." Chi-yun told her imagination.

The two kids looked amazed about her imagination.

"Wow. I think that kind of reminds me here in Urk. There's a wheat field here." Fatima spoke.

Chi-yun looked surprised.

"Really? I want to make my imagination into reality." Chi-yun spoke.

They all chuckled together.