Chapter 34~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Tuesday midnight in early September.

At night, Khalil and Fatima were wandering around the army base, holding hands. Chi-yun were watching them at distance. She was sitting on the bench in front of the army building. Chi-hoon and Eun-hee were about to enter the building to have some sleep. But they saw Chi-yun sitting there.

"Chi-yun..." Chi-hoon called her.

She turned and looked at him and Eun-hee.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm watching Khalil and Fatima. They're having their first date." Chi-yun spoke.

They quietly whooped with overexcitement.

"Are they having a romance going here?" Eun-hee asked teasingly.

"Hey, I know you guys. Don't be nosies." Chi-yun joked.

They chuckled together; they entered the army building to the upper room to sleep.

"Good night, yeodongsaeng." Chi-hoon spoke.

"Good night, oppa." Chi-yun smiled as she kept watching the two kids, laying down on the ground in the army base.

The two kids laid with their heads together, staring at the full blue moon with sparkling stars at the dark sky. They were surrounded of hanging white sheets. The sheets flapped gracefully by the gusts of the wind. Silence fell on them, still in a daze of the beautiful, sparkly sky.

Khalil looked at her as if he wanted to say something.

"Fatima." He called.

"Yeah?" She spoke.

"Did you see the two stars together?" Khalil asked her as he looked back up at the sky.

"Where? I didn't see it." Fatima spoke.

"Up there." Khalil spoke.

"Oh, I see it. It's right up there." Fatima pointed up to the sky.

Khalil also pointed up at sky.

"I see it, too." He spoke.

Then, he looked at her and his fingers began to intertwine hers. She looked at him and they sat up. Fatima kept staring at him as if she didn't know he has something on her.

"Fatima...didn't you expect the first kiss we had last night? If you know this or not, but...I did it on purpose." Khalil admitted.

"You mean when we had finished our first dance, you kissed me on purpose?" Fatima asked.

"I did. Do I have to apologize?" Khalil asked.

But silence fell in Fatima's mouth. She looked down on the ground and drew some dots on the ground. Khalil might not know what she's doing to those dots. She dotted about seven. He now realizes that she wants him to connect the dots. He traced slowly with his finger, thinking what she wanted him to know about the connect-the-dots figure. He began to realize what figure is that while he was halfway there to finish connecting the dots. Then to the last dot he connected, it was a heart. Khalil looked up at her; her growing smile made him smile. They stare at each other for a minute, until she brought her hand over her own head.

She slowly took her hair tie off and let her hair down. Her fingers ran through her hair; Khalil's heart began skipping the beat. She looked at him with love; she began to smile. He began to fall in love even more at her. They slowly leaned towards each other; Khalil brought his hand to the back of her neck. Their lips grew closer and closer until they passionately kiss. His heart began to flutter; he wanted more from her. His lips glided across hers, tasted sweetly like caramel. He felt like she's slowly pulling him down on the ground. He tried not to break the kisses apart, although he gave her pecks around her lips. Then, they touched their noses to catch their breaths.