Chapter 7~THIRD PERSON POV~A Saturday midnight in late July.

This picture above is where Chi-yun gets scanned in the MRI

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chi-hoon, Eun-hee, and Min-ji took Chi-yun to the MRI scanning room. However, Min-ji has to say something before she and Chi-yun can enter the room.

"Chi-hoon, Eun-hee, you guys stay out there, okay? Because a MRI scanner uses a strong magnet, so you can't go in there with metal objects or it might affect the function. You can look out on the window if you want to." Min-ji advised them and they nodded.

"How long will it take for the MRI scanning?" Chi-hoon asked her.

"It'll take between fifteen to forty minutes." Min-ji spoke.

Chi-hoon and Eun-hee looked down like it may be a little bit too long.

"I know it's going to take a little longer but we'll see how she's doing." Min-ji spoke.

Chi-hoon nodded.

"Araseo." Chi-hoon spoke.

Min-ji sighed, she knows it's a bit frustrating for them and herself, too. She took Chi-yun on the stretcher to the MRI scanning room and closed the white door. It made Chi-hoon a little bit worried but he still never gave his hopes up. He and Eun-hee walked to the huge, tall, dark window that they could barely see.

"Chi-yun's paralyzed so I need your help to carry her." Min-ji told the other doctors in the control room.

"Araseo." The first doctor spoke.

She, the radiographer and the three doctors carried Chi-yun to the MRI scanning room. They put Chi-yun in the scanning bed; she was still intimidated but determined to get in.

"I'm still a bit scared by entering the MRI scanning but I know that I have to be checked, right?" Chi-yun softly spoke.

"Ne. It's not going to harm you, but this machine will shake and make some noise for a while. But anyways, you're going to be just fine." The second doctor spoke.

Chi-yun nodded with a slight smile, knowing that she'll be okay. But inside of her, she can't trust them. Suddenly, the bed automatically rose up a little to get in the MRI. Her head entered a coil, which it can take pictures inside of her brain. In the coil, she can see Min-ji in the control room. But behind her, Chi-hoon and Eun-hee stood behind her at the window. It made her worry a little about them.

Suddenly, her eyes began to drowse. She tried not to sleep, but without wanting to, she fell into a deep sleep once again.

Si-jin was walking on the hallway, looking for Mo-yeon. But suddenly, he found Chi-hoon and Eun-hee standing, looking out on a window. He wondered what they're looking at, so he walked towards them.