Chapter 43~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Saturday night in late September.

*Play the music/video above.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the hospital room, Myung-joo put the breathing mask on Young-soo's face. He is now stable in his bed. His breathing and heartbeat rates are also stable. Mo-yeon, Chi-yun, Eun-hee and Chi-hoon sat together in the edge of the other bed. Chi-hoon lifted his elbow up to show his bite wound. But he and Mo-yeon saw that his bite wound had disappeared in his skin. They were surprised to see it, but he knew that Chi-yun healed him.

"Chi-hoon, your wound is healed. Did Chi-yun heal you?" Mo-yeon spoke.

Chi-hoon just nodded.

"Her powers healed my wound while we're doing the CPR at the patient." He spoke.

"You know the wounds increase the risk of getting infected, don't you?" Mo-yeon asked him.

"Yeah." He whispered.

"Do you know that he could've died if it weren't for us?" Chi-hoon asked her.

Mo-yeon just nodded and looked at the siblings.

"You're still real doctors, guys. No matter if you make mistakes." Mo-yeon spoke.

They smiled together of taking the risk for success.

"Almost killed it...but nailed it." Chi-yun spoke.

Mo-yeon just chuckled.

"I'll draw you some blood, okay?" Mo-yeon spoke to Chi-hoon.

"Okay." Chi-hoon spoke.

Ki-bum and Min-jae just finished cleaning up the room. Min-jae moved the cart towards the door, but he turned around to look at Chi-hoon.

"We're done cleaning up. We'll go now." Ki-bum spoke to Mo-yeon.

"Gamsahabnida, Ki-bum." Mo-yeon thanked him.

Min-jae, who witnessed the epic but frightening scene, watched Chi-hoon with concern. Chi-hoon looked up at him without saying a word.

"Will you be okay?" Min-jae asked him.

"Hopefully. I won't get infected. But...I might be isolated for a while." He assured.

Min-jae smiled a little.

"Hey, guys." Ki-bum called the siblings as they looked up at him.

"You were awesome earlier." He smiled.

Chi-yun just chuckled.

"Thanks, Ki-bum. If it weren't for us...would it be hard to imagine? I almost killed it but nailed it. And thank you...for saving me from falling." She smiled.

Ki-bum just smiled and blushed a little. He felt grateful for having Chi-yun a best friend.

But Min-jae felt a little bit scared to forgive Chi-yun. He felt like he's hesistating of taking the risk to forgive Chi-yun.

"Should I forgive her or not? I knew she's holding the grudge when I saw her for no reason. I felt like I might stay away from her. No. I have to take the risk of it. I'm going to forgive her anyways." Min-jae thought.

He deeply sighed. Ki-bum knew what he was going to do.

"Chi-yun...I want to talk to you." Min-jae called and she looked up at him.

She didn't say a word to him but she stood up, about to walk away from him. But...

"No, seriously. I know you're ignoring me the whole time. But please...just give me a chance." He demanded.