Chapter 78~THIRD-PERSON POV~A Wednesday in early October.

In late morning, The Lee siblings, Eun-hee, Khalil and Fatima walked out from Soo-jong's car.

"If you need anything, just let me or eomma know." Soo-jong spoke to them from his driver's seat.

"Araseo. Annyeong, appa." Chi-hoon nodded and waved.

"Annyeong. Dolbwa." Soo-jong smiled and waved back.

"Ne." Chi-yun smiled and waved at him before he arrives away.

It was a little bit chilly outside in downtown Seoul.

"I feel like today's the first day of work again." Chi-hoon admitted.

"Neoleul neukkyeo. Being on break for two weeks felt longer than it is actually." Eun-hee chuckled.

"Sometimes time goes fast, other times go slow. You wouldn't even realize it." Chi-yun spoke.

They entered the hospital's main lobby and as always, everyone is busy working.

Chi-hoon inhaled and exhaled.

"Finally, I can breathe. I'm glad we're back and Eun-ji's not here." He spoke.

Chi-yun just chuckled and nodded.

"Well...time to get back to work." Chi-yun spoke to the other four.

They walked together past the main desk to prepare themselves to get back to work.

Minutes later, Chi-hoon was already changed in his locker room. He had his light blue uniform with his long, white coat on. He picked his phone on his pocket and saw Eun-hee's new message on the lock screen. When he went to the messages apps, he saw a photo that gave him chills turning into a burning sensation.

It was a photo of a sleeping Eun-hee in bed...bare. That was after their first date night. A white sheet wrapped around from her pelvic area to her feet; the other wrapped around her bust, exposing her shoulders, collarbones and abdomen. Along with the caption, it says:

Jagi, did you take me this photo in my phone without letting me know? Byeontae, I see you!

And a smirking face emoji was next to the caption.

His mind was divided into two:

I can't believe she noticed it or This is making me turned on right now.

His smirk plastered on his face, however, says it all.

He typed:

Yes, I did.

When he was about to look for a photo to send her, he saw a photo of him sleeping in bed. Yes, also in bare. His sheets wrapped around only his lower body. His body was beautifully toned; his collarbone and jawline looked perfectly defined. His dark, brown hair was a little unkempt, though he looked unbelievably distinct from his innocent appearance.

He was sure that Eun-hee took the picture in his phone. Who knows it was before he woke up to get her phone and take the photo of her...or after?

He sent that photo and typed:

I see what you did to me.

And he added the smirking emoji in.

Right after that, Eun-hee replied:

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Yikes, that escalated pretty quick.

He bit his lower lip, certain that he and Eun-hee were thinking about 'it'. He could feel the desire burning him more.