Chapter 100~THIRD-PERSON POV~A chilly Tuesday of early November.

Chi-yun was now sitting on a windowsill, seeming emotionless. But mixed emotions ran inside of her; it would be impossible for her to express how she felt exactly. She was in a daze of remembering Ki-bum's confession and their first (and sudden) kiss. For her, it was like all of a sudden. Well, she expected him to kiss on the cheek like always...but what just happened is on her lips. And only her lips. She wondered if he did that on purpose.

She tried to remember what his lips felt like on hers, as she lightly touched her lips. She remembered that it felt soft like a pillow...smooth like cream...and tasted like drizzling honey. But while remembering it, her heart began to flutter; she felt like her heart was going to jump out from her chest. She clenched her hand and urgently placed it on her chest. Her brain began to pump hard; she felt she could hardly breathe, as if she was about to pass out. She knew that it was the confession from Ki-bum; his kiss on her lips, however, was so overpowering.

She still felt the hesitation: not being ready for a relationship. She felt like being in a relationship could burden her dedicated life to work and career. Gosh, what she would do? Her mind has nowhere to go. Tears formed into her silver eyes again, about to fall of. She felt desperate inside as if she doesn't know what to do next. She suddenly heard running footsteps approaching in this hallway. She wondered who's approaching her.

"Chi-yun? Chi-yun!" A familiar male voice calling her.

As he appeared, it was Chi-hoon; he just saw her silently tearing up.

"Chi-yun?" He softly called.

She looked up at him; worry crossed his face.

"Oppa?" She nearly whispered.

"Why are you crying? What's going on?" He came and hold her in his arms.

"Have you heard the news?" She asked.

"Ne." He nodded.

"I wanted to fight back so bad." She whispered in an angered tone.

"Me too." He admitted.

"I thought we already killed him, but I guess the devil doesn't want him in hell." She angrily muttered.

Chi-hoon knew his younger sister was mad about the news. He's so mad that he also thought that they won the battle. But sounded like Argus want some revenge.

"So... what you plan to do?" Chi-hoon asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Plan an avenger battle...it will the final one for him. No playing games this time." She muttered with a dramatic, evil-like tone.

She sounded like a real antagonist...but she is for Argus and his henchmen. Her tone gave him chills a little, but he knew that she will win for real.

"Great. Is Ki-bum coming along?"

When he asked about Ki-bum, she stood silent for a while. She could still feel the smooth lips of Ki-bum on hers. Every time she remembers the first kiss she just got, her pulse starts to flutter, and her stomach was about to get tied up.

"Ki-bum? Ne." She muttered.

"What does he say about this?"

"He told me he's going to get Si-jin and the rest of the team. I thought you, Eun-hee and two kids would join us. But... I'm afraid you won't. Ki-bum doesn't want your lives in risk. You already know how deadly he is." She spoke.

"Oh...he said that?"

She barely nodded; her mind reeling at Ki-bum's confession and sudden move at her. She was in a total daze, but she doesn't feel ready to take the next step now. He saw her brooding and wondered if something had scarred her mind.