The Groupchat

Elijah Mikaelson has joined the chat.

 Freya Mikaelson has joined the chat.

 Rebekah Mikaelson has joined the chat.

 Klaus Mikaelson has joined the chat.

 Kol Mikaelson has joined the chat.

 Finn Mikaelson has joined the chat. 

Klaus Mikaelson: All right, Elijah, we're all here. What is this about?

 Elijah Mikaelson: Since we apparently cannot all be in the same room together without potential bloodshed, I thought an online chat room would be a better way for us to connect with each other.

 Kol Mikaelson: Are you serious? This is the urgent matter we all had to come here for?

 Finn Mikaelson: Strangely enough, I am in agreement with Kohl.

 Freya Mikaelson: Hey, this was my idea, too, guys. We're stuck with each other, so we might as well bond. 

 Rebekah Mikaelson: If you ask me, I have done too much bonding with you lot.

 Klaus Mikaelson: And just what is that supposed to mean?

 Finn Mikaelson: Why would I want to connect with any of you lunatics? You had me daggered in a coffin for nine hundred years!

 Kol Mikaelson: That's because you're so bloody annoying, and no one wants to listen to you talk.

 Elijah Mikaelson: This is not what I meant by connecting with each other.

 Finn Mikaelson: And who are you to judge me, Kol? What about the things you've done in your time? You're all murderers!

 Klaus Mikaelson: It comes with the job, genius. And if anyone here has been wrongfully judged, it's me.

 Freya Mikaelson: Please stop arguing! This is not what the chat was supposed to be about!

 Elijah Mikaelson: I agree with Freya. Let's stop fighting now so no one says anything we'll regret.

 Rebekah Mikaelson: Really, Nik? Have you somehow conveniently forgotten all the horrible things you have done to us?

 Klaus Mikaelson: Don't you dare, Rebekah. And no one else better make any accusations either! I am not afraid to dagger any of you! I have done it before, and I will do it again!

 Elijah Mikaelson: Yeah, no. You actually can't.

 Klaus Mikaelson: And why is that, brother?

 Elijah Mikaelson: I might have stolen them. And hid them somewhere in the compound.

 Klaus Mikaelson: WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER THIS SORT OF BETRAYAL?! WHEN I FIND THOSE DAGGERS, YOU WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO GO!

 Klaus Mikaelson has left the chat.

Elijah Mikaelson: No one else is allowed to leave unless I say so.

 Kol Mikaelson: And why should we all just suddenly start listening to you, Elijah?

 Rebekah Mikaelson: He has more sense than you do. He's always been there for me, and he's definitely my favorite brother.

 Elijah Mikaelson: Thank you, Rebekah. I think that's the only nice thing anyone here has said so far.

 Finn Mikaelson: Well, if we're picking favorites now, I would most likely choose Freya. The rest of you are a bunch of raving lunatics!

 Kol Mikaelson: Oh, shut up, Finn. No one wants to listen to your boring speeches.

 Rebekah Mikaelson: I think we should let Elijah talk. He's definitely more sensible than you two.

 Freya Mikaelson: Elijah, where are you?

 Elijah Mikaelson: Sorry, everyone. Klaus burst into my room a few minutes ago. He found the  daggers and threatened to impale me with one of them. 

 Klaus Mikaleson has joined the chat. 

 Klaus Mikaelson: I'm baaaaack. Did I miss anything exciting?

 Freya Mikaelson: Besides a potential War of the Mikaelsons, no.

 Finn Mikaelson: Can I leave yet? I didn't actually want to talk to any you.

 Rebekah Mikaelson: I'm sorry, Finn, are we not good enough for you? We are your family!

 Kol Mikaelson: Oh, shut up, Rebekah. Don't you have to go find another poor sod to seduce?

 Rebekah Mikaelson: How dare you! I will tear your eyes out!

 Klaus Mikaelson: Don't forget that's my sister you're talking to. Let's also not forget that I am once again in possession of the daggers after that traitorous stunt Elijah pulled.

 Finn Mikaelson: Fine. If I can't leave the chat, I just won't say anything. I shall sit here and watch in satisfaction as you all destroy each other over the interweb.

 Kol Mikaelson: It's internet, you idiot. 

 Freya Mikaelson: Don't you dare, Finn! This is supposed to be our bonding time! 

 Rebekah Mikaelson: Do not expect me to want to bond with those bastards now. 

 Klaus Mikaelson: You are not being very pleasant yourself, little sister.

 Elijah Mikaelson: THAT IS IT! EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP! This is obviously not working. I'm sorry, everyone. Anyone who doesn't want to be here, just leave now.

 Finn Mikaelson has left the chat.

 Kol Mikaelson has left the chat.

 Klaus Mikaelson has left the chat.

 Rebekah Mikaelson has left the chat.

Freya Mikaelson: Don't feel bad, Elijah. You tried. Let's go out for dinner, you and me, since everyone else needs to blow off some steam. I'll meet you outside.

 Freya Mikaelson has left the chat.

 Elijah Mikaelson has left the chat.