It's Not Secret Anymore, Elijah (Marlijah)

Elijah Mikaelson walked into the compound as quietly as he could. At 5 A.M., he figured everyone was probably still in bed. 

 He had just begun to  climb the stairs when he heard, "So, did you have fun with your new lover?"

 Klaus stepped out of the shadows and stood at the foot of the staircase. "You think I didn't notice you were gone all night?"

 Elijah sighed. "I should have known."

 "Yes, you should have. I'm surprised you didn't realize I was following you."

 "Now you're stalking me? Really, Niklaus-"

 "I'm not finished yet. I followed you to Marcel's home, of all places. I stood outside for a few minutes, wondering what you could be doing there. I then I got myself up to one of the windows, and saw you with Marcel, in his bed, doing things I can't even bring myself to say out loud."

 "Niklaus-"

 "Don't 'Niklaus' me! How could you do this? Why?"

 "I was lonely," Elijah said. "Hayley married Jackson, Gia's dead, and you spend your time plotting things like world domination! And Marcel was lonely too. I actually care about him."

 Klaus was silent for a moment. "Very well. I don't know if I approve of this. If you'll excuse me, I have things to do."

 Elijah quickly ran up to his room, pulled out his phone and texted Marcel:

 HE KNOWS! BRACE YOURSELF!

 Elijah thought for a moment, then also texted:

 You might want to move to another galaxy, just to be safe. 

 I'm starting to think Marlijah is actually kind of cute.