Jackson Kenner #2

You don't want Jackson to marry Andrea, or Hayley, as she calls herself now. Sure, he thinks he's in love with her, but you know she doesn't love him. You, however, do.

 You and Jackson have known each other forever. Ever since you were children, he always talked about his betrothed, and the day his Andrea would come back. He had been in love with her before he even met her. But now that you have met Andrea for yourself, you know she's absolutely wrong for Jackson. It's obvious she must have feelings for one of the Mikaelson brothers, be it Klaus or Elijah, and that she's only marrying Jackson out of a sense of duty.

 You absolutely cannot stand the fact that Jackson and Hayley are getting married. Jackson tells you he loves Andrea, but you can't help but wonder if he returns any of your feelings. Sometimes with the way he looks at you, or the way he acts, you think that maybe, just maybe, he could love you back.

 You think that talking to Jackson about it would be best, so the next time you're hanging together, you say to him, "Jackson, I need to talk to you about something. And it's important."

 He frowns a little. "Okay. That sounds serious. What is it?"

 "It's about Andrea."

 "Hayley? What about her?"

 You take a deep breath before continuing. "I don't think you should marry her. I think this whole wedding is a bad idea."

 He looks a little surprised. "You do? You haven't voiced any concerns until now. Why do you think I shouldn't marry Hayley?"

 "Because she doesn't love you, Jackson."

 He sighs. "Y/N, we've been betrothed since birth. It's our duty."

 "Well, it doesn't have to be," you say. "I have known you for your whole life, and I know exactly the kind of person you are. I know you would marry a woman who doesn't love you out of duty, but you don't have to."

 "Y/N, you know it's the best thing," he says, but he doesn't sound sure of that.

 "No, it's not. Jackson, you deserve to be with someone who loves you. That's not Andrea, or whatever she calls herself now. Come on, Jackson, you know I'm right, and you're just being stubborn."

 He doesn't give you a reply; instead, he leans over and kisses you. It's much better in reality then you could have imagined.

 "Do you believe me now?" you ask him.

 He sighs. "Well, you usually win our arguments, so I don't have much choice, do I?"

 You smile. "Now you're on the right track, Kenner. Now, kiss me again because you know you want to."