Finn

He never wanted to become a vampire.

 That fateful day when Klaus returned with a dead Henrik in his arms, everything changed forever. 

 He hated what his parents had made him and the rest of his siblings. It wasn't the life he wanted.

 Then there was the discovery of his mother's unfaithfulness to his father, that his brother Niklaus was only his half-brother. His real father was a werewolf. Then Mikael killed Esther, or so Niklaus had claimed. Finn and his four remaining siblings fled from their now-mad father, leaving behind their old life behind them.

~~~~~~

 Finn was miserable as a vampire. He hated it. It would have been better to be a witch like his mother, not the bloodsucking beasts she had turned them into. He voiced his concerns to his sister and brothers, longing for someone to confide in, hoping they would understand.

 Instead, they saw him as a threat.

 After about a hundred years had gone by, he had grown very distant from the rest of his family, though he still cared for them. Being the oldest, he still felt a sense of responsibility towards them. But then the time came when they were all daggered. They saved themselves but left him alone. They thought it was best, and that they were keeping themselves safe.

 But it destroyed Finn, and it destroyed any trust he still had in them.

~~~~~~

 Being in that coffin for 900 years, he may have been unconscious, but he could still feel the loneliness. The loneliness and pain that came from his siblings' betrayal. How could they do this to him? Had they really become that cruel, that heartless?

 For 900 years, That loneliness became so unbearable he could have sworn he was mad. And with that loneliness came another feeling.

 Hate. 

 Hate and resentment for them, for doing this to him. But someday, one day, he would be free.

 Then he would get his revenge and somehow escape that miserable existence.

~~~~~~

 He did eventually escape. He did so never quite getting revenge on his siblings. In fact, Finn died seeing a glimpse of their saying 'Always and Forever'. 

 He realized what it meant to them, and died with less hatred in his heart than he thought there would be.