The Cancellation Issue

So, it seems there have been rumors about 'The Originals' being cancelled after Season 4, though Julie Plec recently said they don't expect this to be the final season. But the rumors did make me think, 'Gee, I wonder what Klaus would think of that'.
 That gave me the idea to write this.

~~~~~~

  It is a quiet morning at the compound. That is very unusual for a household in which the Mikaelsons reside. Freya and Elijah Mikaelson, the most normal members of their family, are enjoying a quiet breakfast together. 

 Until it is not so peaceful.

 "UNBELIEVABLE! It can't be!"

 Freya groans. "Now what's his problem?"

 "Unfortunately," says Elijah, "I think we're about to find out."

 Exactly one second later, Klaus bursts into the dining room looking ready to bash someone's skull in, which is not unusual.

 "Go ahead, Niklaus," Elijah says, "What's happened now?"

 "I am not overreacting this time, Elijah. This is actually rather insulting."

 "Well, what is it?" Freya asks.

 "A bunch of idiotic humans out there want to cancel our show!"

 Both siblings stare at him, not quite understanding.

 "How do you have no idea what I'm talking about?" Klaus asks. "It's 'The Originals'! The television program starring us! And there's talk of it being tossed as if it means nothing!"

 "Do you mean a reality show?" Freya asks.

 "It wouldn't surprise if he had hidden cameras installed around the compound," says Elijah. "Do you?" 

 Klaus growls in frustration. "Talking to you two is obviously useless. And here I thought you were intelligent." He walks off.

 "Where are you going?" Elijah calls.

 "To threaten some people, possibly kill a few. I should be home by suppertime."

 Once he's gone, Freya looks at Elijah. "And you're sure he's related to us?" 

 Elijah sighs. "Unfortunately for the rest of us, it seems so."