Freya Mikaelson #1

You have been spending the evening with your girlfriend Freya. All the other Mikaelsons seem to be busy with their own problems, so you pretty much have the compound to yourselves. After having dinner and watching a couple of movies, neither of you are feeling tired so you just lie on the sofa for a bit.

 "Everyone else must be pretty busy," you say, "Because no one's complained about us taking up the whole sofa."

 Freya smiles and chuckles. "Yeah, I guess so. But it's okay, because we're finally getting some quiet time together. Quiet time is a rare thing around here."

 "So I've seen." You smile back and kiss her softly on the lips. She kisses you back and wraps her arms around your shoulders. "So, what do you want to do now?" you ask.

 She shrugs. "I dunno. I doubt there's anymore good movies on."

 You look out the window at the nighttime sky. "I can think of something. It might be hard with all the city light, but we can go stargazing in the courtyard. What do you think?"

 "I think it's great," she says. "I love looking up at the stars."

 She gets a  blanket, and you spread it out on the ground. You turn out the lights and spend the next couple of hours trying to spot as many stars and constellations as possible.

~~~~~~

 You open your eyes to see the sun is rising. Freya is still sound asleep next to you.

 "Well, it's about time you woke up." Klaus strides into the courtyard. "And what was this supposed to be? Moonlight picnicking?"

 "Stargazing. Freya thought it was fun."

 "And this is your definition of fun?"

 "Niklaus, leave them alone," you hear Elijah call. "It's good that they're having fun."

 "Well, I needed something relaxing." Freya is awake now, and sits up next to you.

 "Freya, I believe that is what people go to spas for," says Klaus. "I'm sure you and Rebekah would have fun together there, if you ever want to try it. Now, if you ever decide to get up, breakfast is ready." 

 After Klaus walks away, you say, "He doesn't like me, does he?"

 "I think he likes you a little bit, deep down," says Freya. "He just doesn't like to talk about it." She gets up and stretches. "Now that he mentioned breakfast, I'm hungry. Why don't you join us? I don't think anybody will mind."

 "Klaus might."

 She shrugs. "I'm not afraid of Klaus. I'm a witch, remember? If he starts acting like a tyrant, I can give him a royal headache?"

 You smile. "Now, that I would to see someday."

~~~~~~

 Quick note: Since I've begun to get a few requests lately, I want to let everyone know there's a chapter in this book titled 'PART THREE: IMAGINES' where you can make a request for an imagine if you ever want to.