Uncertainty (Mivina)

Mikael couldn't stand it.
 It hadn't been too long, but it felt as though he had been locked in that church for ages. He needed to get out, back into the world, and finally achieve what he had planned to do for centuries.
 But Davina wouldn't let him. She was incredibly, amazingly stubborn. And he liked that about her.
 From the moment Mikael had first laid eyes on Davina while he was still trapped in the other side, he knew there was something special about her. Despite the fact she'd locked him in a church attic, he couldn't help liking her a little bit.
 But it felt wrong to like her. Even though she was dead, he had always considered himself married to Esther, the woman he'd always loved. He couldn't stand the thought of being with someone else. Yet there was something about Davina Claire he liked.

 Mikael couldn't help smiling a little bit as he heard Davina enter the church. She was probably just checking up on him, but perhaps today was the day she was finally letting him go.
 "Good morning, little witch," he said as she entered his room. "Is today the day you finally decide to release me?"
 "Not yet," she replied. "I just came to bring you some food." She tossed him a sack filled with blood bags. "I know you usually drink vampire blood, but that's the best I could do. I'm not letting you out yet, but probably soon."
 "I certainly hope so."
 They now standing close enough to each other so that they were nearly touching. Mikael felt the need to reach out and touch her, but he refrained, not wanting to scare her in any way.
 "Um, I should go," she said, looking away from him. "I'll be back sometime soon." 
 Mikael watched her go, then sat down and looked at the blood bags. They would have to do.
 He wondered about Davina. She had been looking at him a bit strangely, he thought. Perhaps she liked him, too.
 He smiled to himself. He wouldn't mind that at all.

 I just realized that if you factor in Kol here that is one weird love triangle.