Klaus Mikaelson + Elijah Mikaelson

Being a hybrid has never been easy for you, and things do not improve when you meet Klaus Mikaelson.

 Klaus Mikaelson, another stuck in the form of a hybrid, but as a vampire and werewolf, while you are werewolf and witch. The two of you begin to become friends, and you feel you can trust him with the knowledge that you are also a hybrid. You never thought he would use you in his plans to become the king of New Orleans once again.

 It happens on a day you were least expecting it. Klaus comes to see you, and you let him in, thinking maybe he just wanted to talk.

 "Y/N, if I asked you to help me with something, something important, would you do it?" he asks you.

 "I guess so," you answer. "Why? Is something wrong?"

 "Yes, there is, in fact. You are going to help me with something."

 There's something about the way he says it that puts you on edge. You back away from him as he comes towards you.

 "I am sorry, Y/N," he says, "But I have a curse to break and a city to take back."

~~~~~~

 "You're getting better at it," Elijah says.

 You scoff. "That's better? I could barely control myself back there."

 "Believe me, I have seen worse than that. Drinking blood takes self-control, Y/N. There are times when you just have to know when to stop."

 "Well, you've a thousand years to figure that out," you point out. "It's been two months, and I still have this many problems."

 "Why do you think I took you out of the city? I wanted you to be in a quiet place where you can practice self-control without people like my brother around."

 Silence steps in at the mention of Klaus. You are still a little angry with him, but sometimes you miss being around him, even though you've had Elijah to help you out.

 "Hey, thanks for being around, Elijah," you say. "And helping me with, you know, not eating too many people."

 He smiles. "You're a friend, Y/N. I want to help you as much as I can."

~~~~~~

 You and Elijah return to New Orleans together a few months after. You haven't spoken to Klaus since before you left, so you don't know what exactly he's been up to. Of course, he's at the Mikaelson compound when Elijah brings you there.

 "Well, I see you decided to finally make an appearance, brother," he says to Elijah.

 "I would say congratulations on taking back the city," Elijah replies, "But I'm not sure if it's something to celebrate. I was helping a friend. Surely, you must remember Y/N."

 Klaus' smirk disappears when he sees you. "Y/N. You...you came back."

 You shrug. "Well, I do live in the area, so it was only reasonable I come back in some point."

 "Elijah, give us a moment alone, would you?" Klaus asks, waving his hand in dismissal.

 "I'm not sure that's wise," Elijah says.

 "It's okay, Elijah," you say. "We're just going to talk."

 Elijah looks warily between the two of you before walking off, leaving you with Klaus.

 "How have you been?" Klaus asks you.

 You shrug. "I've had some rough times. Elijah helped me out with my bloodlust, and I am sane now. He's been a good friend."

 "I imagine so. He's a good person. I assume you've become able to control your thirst, then."

 You nod. "By now, yeah. I'm fine."

 "That's good," he says. "I'd hate to see anymore bad things happen to you."

~~~~~~

 It becomes pretty obvious that Klaus has feelings for you, actual feelings. You realize you do still care for him. But then there's Elijah. You've always liked him, but you didn't think he had feeling for you. It's only from an intense conversation between the brothers that you realize what's going on.

 "I believe I met her first, Elijah," you hear Klaus say. 

 "And so you're making a claim to her? I believe she has the right to choose whether she wants to be around you or not, Niklaus."

 "Well, it would be easier if you weren't always hanging around," Klaus snaps. He sighs. "I don't want to fight with you. Just let me have time with Y/N."

 "I didn't say I would try to tear the two of you apart," Elijah says. "I just want to keep her safe."

 "Oh, of course you do," Klaus says, and you can practically hear him rolling his eyes at his brother.

 You honestly don't know what to do. You care about both of them, but you don't know how to choose between them.

 You end up going on a few dates with Klaus, and you continue to spend time with Elijah. You know it's been causing tension between the two, and you know you'll have to choose between them at some point, but for now you just want have enough time with both of them until the time to choose comes.