Freya Mikaelson #4

You and Freya have been dating for a while now. You love her, but lately you've started spending more time with her family as well, and you've noticed a change in her. 

 Years ago, you dated her younger sister, Rebekah. When you first met Freya, you didn't know you were talking to Rebekah's sister, or that Rebekah had a sister, which made it incredibly awkward when you did realize it.

 Talking to Rebekah and spending time around her was awkward at first, but now the two of you are more comfortable with each other. You think might actually be friends with her someday. But Freya seems to get jealous whenever you even look in her sister's direction.

~~~~~~

 When you walk into the compound, the first thing you hear is two people arguing.

 "I don't know what your problem is, Freya, but you're definitely overreacting."

 "I'm not overreacting, Rebekah, I'm telling you to stay away from Y/N!"

 "Freya? Rebekah?" You look between the sisters. "What's going on?"

 "Oh, good, let's ask Y/N," Rebekah says. "Y/N, there isn't anything romantic between you and I anymore, is there?" 

 "Uh, no, there isn't," you answer, wondering where exactly this is going.

 "And we have both moved on since our romance ended, didn't we?"

 You nod. "Yes, it did."

 "So there is absolutely no reason for my sister to act like a jealous lunatic, is there?"

 "No, there isn't. Wait, is that what this is about?"

 "Well, I'm off," Rebekah says. "You two enjoy whatever plans you have for today. I think I need a drink after this."

 You watch Rebekah walk away, and then look at Freya. "What just happened? Are you actually jealous of me and Rebekah?"

 She sighs. "Yes. A little bit."

 "But why? That was years ago."

 "My sister has a way of attracting lovers. She's pretty good in the romance department, as you probably already know, and I have barely any experience there. I never got the chance."

 "Well, you have the chance now," you say, "With me. Bekah and I are sort of becoming friends, but I think that will be it." 

 Freya smiles. "Okay. I believe you, Y/N. Come on, then. Let's not let any of our plans go to waste."