The Mikaelsons React: The End of 'TVD' and the Return of 'TO'

Well, everyone, our beloved 'The Vampire Diaries' has ended.

 Freya: That's sad.

 Elijah: Did it get a good ending? 

 I would say so. 

 Klaus: Did everyone I hate die?

 Don't you hate everyone?

 Klaus: I like some people, just not a lot.

 Have you guys even seen it yet?

 Kol: I think I forgot who most of them even are.

 Elijah: I haven't kept up with the news from Mystic Falls. 

 Please be kind enough to wait a moment, everyone. 

 One series finale later...

 Rebekah: Was that supposed to be a happy ending or a sad one?

 Kol: I'd say a sad one, from the looks of it. And here I thought Finn was depressing.

 Finn: You know, not everyone finds you amusing, Kol.

 Klaus: They killed off one of the only people whom I didn't find annoying. Of course Stefan would go ahead and sacrifice himself. Why couldn't it have been the other one?

 I think Stefan sacrificed himself because that's just who he was.

 Klaus: He promised me he would do right by Caroline! How is being married to her for all of twelve hours and then getting himself killed doing right by her?

 Stefan: Hey, I can hear you, you know.

 Stefan, how did you get here? You're not even a Mikaelson.

 Stefan: Turns out being a ghost makes travelling a lot easier. Klaus, I did feel bad leaving Caroline behind. But she understood, and that's important. Besides, it looks like she's got you to help her out now. Did you see that letter she got?

 Rebekah: Yeah, Nik, since when do fund schools?

 Klaus: Since I became a parent.

 Freya: Well, we're sorry you got killed off, Stefan. You seemed nice when you came to New Orleans.

 Stefan: Thanks, Freya. I'm dealing with it. 

 Hey, let's look on the bright side, people. 'The Originals' finally comes back this week.

 Klaus: And I'll be a star once again.

 Hayley: I'm on the show too, you know.

 You're here too, Hayley?

 Hayley: Well, I'm sort of an honorary Mikaelson now. And I'm the one who's saving all of you, so you might want to be nice to me.

 Well, I guess you and Freya are our leading ladies now, since Rebekah isn't on much and Cami and Davina both died.

 Kol: Yes, that's a real shame, isn't it

 Elijah: I've apologized multiple times! Can't you just forgive me?

 Kol: If our positions were reversed, would you forgive me?

 Elijah: I would have to forgive you: with all the times I've forgiven Niklaus, it would make me look like I was picking favorites. 

 Klaus: Do you have a favorite sibling?

 Elijah: No, I love you all equally.

 Klaus: Oh, come on, you must have a favorite.

 Elijah: No, I don't.

 Klaus: Tell me.

 Freya: Klaus, let it go.

 Klaus: If it's me, you can just say so. I won't tell anyone.

 Can we please get back to the point? I think if hell were to be reopened, it would be for all of you. Hey, wait a minute; Mikael, wouldn't you have been there? 

 Mikael: Why do think I'm always here? I know the Katherine woman. She's meaner than I am.

 Kol: But can she can't be as crazy as you, can she?

 Mikael: What's that supposed to mean? (pauses) You know, she and I did have a chat while we were down there. After she blew up Mystic Falls, I think she may have been planning to come for you next, Niklaus.

 Klaus: Oh, wonderful, more annoying people. After that season finale, I don't think I can anymore visits from old enemies. 

 Mikael: Why? Did you actually get yourself killed this time?

 Freya: Well, almost. I'll explain.

 One Season Three of 'The Originals' later...

 Mikael: But he can't kill Klaus! That's my job!

 Klaus: Is that seriously all you got out a whole season's worth of plotlines? If you actually believe that, you really are an obsessed lunatic. 

 Esther: Can't you just get along for once?

 Mikael: Esther, I love you, and I'm sorry, but I hate him.

 Klaus: The feeling's mutual. You know, we wouldn't even be in this mess if it weren't for you two. You are the ones that made us vampires.

 Mikael: Me? It was her idea.

 Esther: And you helped me!

 Mikael: ...well, it was your magic.

 Esther: Mikael, it was just as much your idea as it was mine.

 Can you guys maybe have your lovers' quarrel somewhere else? We're trying to discuss television here, and somehow we keep getting off topic. 

 Stefan: Um, I think maybe I should just...go.

 Klaus: You just got here.

 Stefan: Yeah, but I have...you know...ghostly things to do. So...bye.

 Nice job, guys, you scared poor Stefan away.

 Kol: It's not our fault if our parents are insane.

 You know what? Let's just get the important stuff.

 First off, Season 4 is going to be shorter than Seasons 1-3. That's a tragedy right there.

 Second, I just have to ask, Why the hell do they keep having these stories with people trying to kill the Mikaelsons? People try to kill them at least once a week, and it never works, so why do attempts to take their lives continue to happen repeatedly?

 Third, I think Marcel is doomed. I've always liked the guy, but I just feel like that man is on the road to getting himself killed.

 Fourth, I think Hayley and Elijah are going to end up together somehow. After all the back and forth the writers have done (they can't seem to make up their minds!), they deserve it.

 Fifth, Vincent and Josh need better storylines. I read that Josh will be getting a new love interest and Vincent will be getting more of a backstory, so that's good.

 Sixth, After watching the series finale of 'TVD', I believe that if 'TO' gets a fifth season (I must confess, the possibility seems a little bleak), Klaroline may actually happen for real. Since the plotline has hinted at Klaroline, Haylijah is probably going to happen. 

 Klaus: We're supposed to get to all that in just thirteen episodes.

 You're the Mikaelsons. You'll figure something out.

~~~~~~

 I meant to get to this sooner, and I don't really have an excuse for not posting anything for days besides I just didn't feel like it.

 I'm going to let you in on something: some time ago, I began writing some short imagines about a few characters from the shows. Then I accidentally deleted them. But I would like to rewrite them here, and probably will sometime soon. They were all short, anyway. I had written one Tristan imagine, one Katherine imagine, two Esther imagines, one Cami imagine, one Rebekah imagine, two Mikael imagines, and one Finn imagine. I also had ideas for Caroline, Alaric, and Freya that I might down as well. I'll probably get started on it soon, but if anyone wants to request something with any of these characters, or even any others, you can if you want to. I'm nice, I promise.