10 First conversation in person

"Philip"

It's him that's all Philip could think off.
Philip shakes his head"I thought it would be you when I saw you in the school yard"Philip can't help but smile.

"Well now you know told you I'd keep my promise"He takes a seat next to Philip on the bench"You did, you were good out there"Philip handed him the camera"I took a couple of shots some are bit blurry cause of the dark"Philip explained.

"These's are good"Philip looked at him more closely"So do you have a name or am I going to have to keep calling you Unknown?"He looked at Philip.

"I thought you would know me since you've seen me at school"He looked into Philips dark brown eyes. "Told you I don't pay attention to students around me in school"

"Lukas Waldenbeck, come on"Lukas passed Philip his camera back"Where are we going?"Philip jumped down from the bench table.

"I'm taking you for a ride"They walked over to lukas's motorbike."I've have never been on one of these before" Philip told Lukas embarrassed."First time for everything"

Lukas handed Philip a helmet.They put there helmets on Lukas got on first and Philip slid behind him"Hold on"and Philip did as soon as Lukas took off into the night.

Philip felt free holding onto Lukas riding along the roads on his motorbike there was a nice breeze.

They came to a stop on a corner of a road."It's late do you want me to take you back?"Philip nodded telling him the direction knowing if he didn't get home soon Helen and Gabe wouldn't be to happy.

As soon as Lukas dropped Philip of they sat outside and talked for a couple of minutes getting to know each other more before Philip said goodbye.

Once Philip entered his bedroom he changed Lukas name from Unknown to his actual name.