95 Unexpected jacket

Philip

"So what's in the bag since we hung up all the clothes except for that bag" Lukas hands him the bag Philip looks inside looking back to him.
"You didn't...." Philips gob smacked he seen how much that was"Take it back"

"No it's yours" he couldn't believe Lukas had bought him this"Why would you spend so much money on me?" He takes it out of the bag "Because your worth it also you look hot in leather" he took a steps towards him.

"Come on then put it on" he shakes his head before following his instructions slipping it on it fits perfectly."See you look hot" as Lukas pulls him to the bathroom to look in the mirror at himself.

"You still shouldn't of bought this for me.... thanks for everything" Lukas wraps his arms around his waist both of them staring at each other in the mirror Lukas head leans on his shoulder"No need to thank me just wanted you to have something"

Philip turns in his arms and kisses him they both moan as there tongues slide together they eventually break apart"We should stop.... otherwise I won't stop at all" Lukas tells Philip knowing he's not ready yet."Fine I'm exhausted anyway come on lets go bed for a hour"

Lukas agrees to anything just as long as it with his Philip in his arms.