65 Sky and Lukas meet

Philip

He runs down the stairs nearly knocking Gabe in the process"Woah where you going?" He picks Philips helmet he dropped."Remember when I told you guys about Sky well she had invited me and Lukas to a party can I go"

Gabe nods in approval"Oh and Philip no messing about yeah" Philip blushes and nods quickly walking outside meeting Lukas in his bike.

"Hi boyfriend" Lukas says"Oh nicknames I like it I'll have to think of one" Philip kisses Lukas lisp before sliding on behind him wrapping his arms around him."Ready?" He tightens his arms to let Lukas know before speeding of into the dark night.

They arrive 30 minutes later and Philip give Lukas directions to where the club is. They come to a stop"I'm gonna call Sky hang on"

Sky"You here yet? If so bout flipping time"

Philip"Were outside are you drunk already?"

Sky"Kinda" Sky's laughs."I'll be out now"

Philip hangs up shaking his head."Girls" he muttered"Heard that jackass" Sky says behind him"Oh come on give me a hug you know you wanna" he open his arms and Sky happily went into them.

Sky wraps her arm around Philips waist"Sky this is Lukas my boyfriend, boyfriend this is Sky" sky releases him and shakes Lukas hand.
"Your hot you know how to pick em Phil I taught ya well" he rolls his eyes in amusement.

"Nice to meet you" Lukas say politely"You to handsome" Philip mouths she's drunk he has an O face on now. Lukas walks to Philip holding his hand Philip looks at there entwined hands and smiles.

Sky quickly takes a photo without them noticing placing her phone back into her pocket"Right you two this way" Sky basically drags them into the club.

"Come on you two dance with me" they groan a no she's already dragged each of there separately to dance when the other refused.
"Wait how about you two dance with each other" Sky smiles brightly at the idea.

"Fine" Lukas grabs Philips hand and drags him to the dance floor"Just agree and we'll get out of here alive" Philip whispers against Lukas ear
"She's nice" he smiles.

Late in the club around 3am they all have shots with them"Ready?" They all say ready groaning at the burn in there throat that was left"You... you two know.... something" Sky started but she's very tipsy"You two look good together"

Philip and Lukas think to themselves they must do if people keep saying it they stare at each other across the table.

So Sky and Lukas finally meet what do you think?