81 Please make it

Lukas

He takes a seat next to Philips bed. Lukas picks Philips hand and holds on tight"Don't leave me please...... you need to make it" even though he might not remember who he is at least he would live.

Lukas looks at Philips bandaged stomach he feels tears sliding down his face he should of came over straight after school that day then maybe it would be him laying there not him.

He looks up to Philips face seeing his eyes roll underneath his closed lids like he was trying to open them"Just... remember I love you" Lukas says to Philips sleeping body knowing this might be the last time both of them will be this close together.

What's he going to do without Philip? Especially now when he needs him the most.
A couple of days later Philip wakes up slowly.
Helen, Gabe and Lukas are there when he opens his eyes Philip groans reclosing his eyes in pain.

Then the doctor comes in"Philip" the doctor walks to his side"What happened" Philips voice croaked from not talking in a while."You were in an accident" well he could kinda tell that it was written all on his face.

Phillip looks around the hospital room seeing 3 people but he didn't know who they were.

"Philip how do you feel?" he flinched at Helens touch making her back straight away"Who are you?" Then Philip looks to the other two"and you two where's my mum?" Lukas couldn't he walked towards the door"I'm sorry I can't do this" Helen and Gabe stared at him worried.

"You can't do what what's going on?" Philips questions everyone trying to sit up straight.
Lukas looks at Philips face one last time before leaving.

Oh no I felt kinda bad writing this but just remember it only gets better haha