119 Recived photo's

Philip

Helen soon shows up surprised to see him he just made an excuse up saying he wanted to grab some lunch with her why Gabe is at work all day.

She agrees with out further questions. He wanted to tell her Ryan's been in touch threatening Lukas life but he couldn't it would only add to her stress and hopefully by the time Lukas has his race Ryan will be locked away for good.

Unknown sent a photo

Philip opens the message up and sees Lukas in class working.

"Helen I have to go see you later lunch was good" and literally ran away phoning Lukas.
Pick up he thought. But it came to his voice mail.

Lukas"Hey this is Lukas leave a message"

Philip"Answer the phone Lukas we have a problem"

He hangs up his hands shaky all he wants to do is curl up in a ball he's scared of what Ryan might do.

Unknown sent a photo

Now there's another one of Lukas packing his stuff away.

Philip-STOP IT!

Ryan- Why scared? You should be!

He's had it and throws his phone hard against the concrete and his phone comes apart it looks like slow motion.

Philip bends down and picks up what's left of it before throwing it in the bin continuing his way home. When he sees Lukas they need to talk.