87 Let's create new memorys

Philip

Lukas cooked us some food they sat in silence.
Which was nice when he's at Helen and Gabes they always want to talk."This is good" Philip says finishing of his food.

"Thanks" Lukas says taking there plates"So.... hey stupid question have you ever had your hair dyed purple?" Lukas drops the plates in the sink and turns around.

"You could say that but it came out last month just before you were...." he couldn't finish his sentence"Was I there?" He nods filling the bowl with hot water.

"Yeah you put it into a new shampoo bottle that I asked you to get from the shop it was payback" he says smiling washing the dishes Philip help to dry them.

"Is it because you spry painted my bike pink?"
Philip was unsure if his dreams are dream of them or memories that are actually true.
"How do you know that? Wait you remember?"
Lukas looks at him handing him the final plate to put away.

"Last night after a chat with Gabe um I fell asleep for a couple of hours and.... I had a like 3 flashback memory dream you jcould say" they sit on the sofa.

"What was the first one?" Lukas asked wanting to know more"The first one was about the hair dye and spry paint then you was telling me your in love with me and we kissed"Lukas looks at his hands and small smile creeping on his face"Is that one true?" Philip wants to know.

"Yeah I... I do" Lukas leans back against the sofa"Then where have you been for the month? Why weren't you with me helping me?" Lukas couldn't stay near him knowing he didn't know who he was"What did you want me to do Philip tell you your my boyfriend and I'll refuse to leave your side"

"Yeah I do actually then" Lukas sighs"You would of told me to get lost because you can't remember anything about me I would just be added onto the weight on your shoulders"
Philip knew he was right he would of pushed Lukas away.

"Okay maybe...." they don't say anything for a while"I know there's more to that Ryan Kane then you and Helen are letting on" Lukas didn't meet his eyes couldn't"That's for another day"

He decided to give it a rest for now at least. "Only if you agree to make new memories with me" this time there eyes meet Philip moves closer to him"Promise?" There promises Lukas always keeps"Promise" there pinkies connect Philip feels tingly and butterfly erupt his stomach.

All he wants to do is close the gap but he know Lukas would pull away at this moment in time.