112 Close calls

Philip

They freeze"Is it Ryan?"Sky asks as Lukas tries to look out the window"I don't know I can't see anything" Philip stays behind Sky's back"Well that's a lot of help"

"What can you see then?" He talks calmly not wanting to get scared just yet it might be nothing"A black car that's it he must be inside it" Lukas turns back to look again.

"Well shouldn't we go out the back way now before we get caught"Sky pats Philips shoulders"This guy sees sense lets go" they look for the back door once they find it Sky opens it and they run up the street after checking.

"That was really close" Philip said when they sat down on a close by bench"It was" they look back down the street"Come on in case he sees us..... wait Philip how did you get here?" Lukas asks"Um well I kinda borrowed Gabes car"

"Borrowed?" He nods"With out him knowing?" He nods again"It's not like I stole it now can we get going I'll see you later Sky" they give each other a quick hug.

"Bye Sky" Lukas waves both of them start making there way to Gabes car once Sky drives away. Lukas leans Philip against the side of the car in his arms"Don't go back there...." in case Ryan does catch him"I won't I promise"

Philip nods bringing him into a hug. They get back to Helen and Gabes soon.

"I'm sorry I should of told you where I was going" Philip starts driving but holds one of Lukas hands for a moment"It's okay just...." he cuts him of"Okay I'll tell you next time"

As soon as they got in Helen pointed to the living room"Would you two like to tell me where the hell you've been if you haven't noticed Ryan's on the lose and I tracked your phones and guess what I find out that you took Gabes car Philip"

She finished her rant"I know i shouldn't of took your car Gabe especially since I didn't tell you where I was going sorry" he didn't know they would be this worried"Philip there's no need to be sorry just two just has me and Helen quite worried we thought Ryan had got you two"

They both understood"Why did you go back to Ryan's house Lukas?" Helen asks him knowing she would get a straight answer from him"Well the tapes I have got were from Ryan's house and I thought he would of had one from when he nearly killed Philip so I....."

Helen nods"Promise me both now you won't go back there leave it to the police to deal with"
They both promise and Gabe gestures Philip to follow him"I'll meet you upstairs"Lukas nods kissing his lips"I'm a little tired if I fall asleep wake me" Lukas tiredly climbs the stairs.

Philip follows where Gabe went into the kitchen and took a seat"What's up?" Gabe poured them a quick drink"I know that your scared Philip" how can Gabe and Lukas read him so well"It shows?"

"Sometimes Helen does notice but just then you looked scared" he is that's the problem he's scared of what's gonna happen."I am" Philip admits"If your with us and Lukas you'll be fine okay just don't worry yeah?"

Philip brings his cup to the sink when he finished it"Okay here's the keys by the way" he passes the keys to Gabe"Thanks"

He walks into his bedroom after he and Gabe finished there conversation. The first thing he sees is Lukas cuddled up in his covers like a little bear he smiles climbing into bed following him Lukas wraps his arms around his waist in his sleep bringing them closer together.

Philip falls asleep with Lukas holding him but gets woken half an hour later by Lukas phone going of he picks it up.

Philip"Hello"

Ryan"Where's the tapes? Philip!"

Philip sits up and drops the phone.