36 Wake ups

Philip

Lukas woke a little late in the day after there movie marathon he moved a little so he could look at Philip sighing he curled himself more around Philip.

Lukas had actually slept peacefully since that night other nights he was scarred of sleeping having nightmares about what had happened that night but worse Philip didn't make it he shook his head pulling Philip into his body.

Philip sighed in his sleepy stretching in his sleep moving around in Lukas arms. Lukas hides his face tucked into Philips neck wishing to stay there as long as possible till they had to get up.

Lukas felt Philip waking up a hour later groaning"Sleep well?" Philip pulls the blanket up to his chin yawning"Yeah best sleep I've had since I moved here even though you used me as your pillow" Lukas blushed"Sorry about that I get clingy in my sleep apparently to friends who I used to have sleep over" Lukas explained.

"I don't mind your clinginess your warm" Lukas smiles trying to bring there lips together.
"Brush your teeth mister" Philip moves his face in time"The bathrooms so far....though" Lukas drags out"Oh come on the bathrooms across the hall" he groans into Philips chest.

"I'm so comfy" Philip shakes his head but agreed not admitting it out loud"Right well I'm going to" Philip started to get out of Lukas arms when he got pulled back"No you don't"

Philip leans in only to bring his hands down to Lukas waist and tickle him he burst out laughing yelling stop Philip joins in his laughing"Right will you let me go" Lukas yells yes once Philip digs his fingers in.

He lets go of Lukas finally suiciding of getting out of his arms making his way to the bathroom with toothbrush in hand. Philip felt two arms wrap around his middle he smiled through his brush. Lukas turns Philip around
"Brush first" he refuses to kiss Lukas until he does.

"Fine fine" he finally does then grabs Philip pushing him against the wall kissing him hard tasting fresh toothpaste and mouthwash together Lukas groaned at the mixtures and slides his tongue into Philips opening mouth.

There hips grind together in a slow rolling motion almost painful then release Philips lips when he felt him lifting his shirt over his head.

Lukas makes his way out of the bathroom hearing Philip groan seriously"Yes paybacks a bitch" Lukas laughs.

"Oh I know just you wait...."Philip whispers.
"That doesn't exactly sound like a threat" Lukas smiles looking back to Philip who leaning against the doorway."It might be but like you said paybacks a bitch you better watch yourself" Philip threatens trying to keep a straight face failing.

"Oh I'm so scared" Lukas sarcastically said. "You should be" Philip flops down next to him.