100 Back to where it all began

Philip

He goes back to the place it began the cabin. He knew when he told Lukas he needed fresh air he wanted to go to the cabin he just had to see if he could remember what had happened that night.

Lukas had told Philip about his dads cabin before he could remember that he just never knew that they went there together. Just before going to the cabin Philip sits on Lukas bike looking at the BMX track trying to remember something anything but he couldn't.

Nothing flashed through his mind. But when something did it's wall always connected to Lukas first he dreams about him then has a flashback looking at the steps they sat on and then another when he touched his shoulder. But Philip didn't understand why he couldn't just remember this.

Once he reached the cabin he took a deep breathe standing outside the door before he touched the handle.

Flashback

Lukas leaves his helmet on his bike and places Philips next to his, Philip admires the view of the lake"Come on...." Lukas yells back to him as he opens the door"The view nice here"

Lukas looks back to the lake and to Philip"Well admire it from in here it's getting cold" he complained"Your such a girl" Lukas looks offended"I'm gonna ignore that comment I'll just drink a beer on my own" then Philip runs. back"No no sorry your not a girl" he smiles pulling him inside to get a beer.

End of flashback

Philip looks towards the lake he stood near 2 months ago. Then he looks back turning the handle his hand was still touching before the door opens he slowly walks inside leaving the door open in case he wanted out.

He looks around seeing the place messed from that night and the police. He looks towards the bed recognising it that's where they first kissed Philip then hears a car coming to a stop but doesn't turn acting as if he didn't hear it.

Knowing who it was then he hears his footsteps a hand touches his shoulder sends him into another flashback.

Flashback

"Uch only one"Lukas complained grabbing it"Don't drop it"throwing it in the process Philip shaking his head smirking"Nice"They laughed.

Philip picked it up and opened it beer exploding everywhere"Oh come on" Lukas sat down"Are you kidding me thanks"Philip took a gulp passing it over as they looked at each other.

End of flashback

"Hey" Lukas pulls him around holding his face in his hands waiting for Philip to look at him.

Flashback

"Yeah it's so amazing the video footage is really good I mean your amazing.... I mean your awesome" Lukas leans side ways and looks into Philips eyes.

End of flashback

"I'm amazing?" Lukas looks confused at first towards Philip"Your awesome" he repeats the words he told him that night Lukas lets go of his face"How is it every time you touch me I sometimes get flashbacks" Lukas shrugs.

"Maybe the touch is unexpected and that makes you remember" maybe Philip thinks.
He looks to the bed"Where did we hide when they came inside?" Lukas takes a seat again on the bed he once did 2 months ago.

"I told you hide underneath the bed and I hid I the closet beside you that's how I saw everything that happened" he nods looking towards the closet Philips ears ring like he hears the gunshots go of again, he starts to feel dizzy"I'm tied" Lukas gets up and walks over to Philip.

"I know you are it's probably the flashbacks and what I've told you..... come on let's go get something to eat" he shakes his head denying he wants to remember"Philip your not going to remember everything now.... it doesn't work like that"

"I know I just want to understand" Lukas cradles Philips face in his hands"I know you do but standing in here waiting..... nothing's going to happen you've got bags underneath your eyes" he knew he needed sleep he woke up a couple of time during the night.

"Okay fine your right sorry shouldn't of took of without you in the first place" he admitted to him"It's okay" Philip leans in and presses there lips together"Lets leave I'm not commutable here" that's one of the things he now hates.

Ever since Lukas was a kid he use to love this cabin his mum would take him there a lot and spend time together near the lake, and now it feels wrong him even being there he would say it was moms and his place but it's not anymore.

"Let's go" they drive back separately cause Lukas had to get there somehow.

This is a long chapter do you think Philip should remember soon?