35 "Your my pillow"

Philip

Through a couple of movies Lukas falls asleep head in Philips lap mostly caused by Philips hand running through his hair.

He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping and when he's awake he's always worried Philip can tell it's all because of that night but he doesn't know how to help him other then be there for him when he needs someone.

Philip moves his hand trough his hair slowly then starts tracing patterns on his face  memorizing his features before leaning back against the comfy sofa letting his eyes close.

Some time during the night the TV must of flicked of he looks to Lukas keeping him warm. He shakes his shoulders"Lukas....Lukas come on my backs hurting" he's shoulders are sore as well.

Lukas sighs coming to"I was so comfy" Philip smiles at his groaning"Well I'm not surprised since your using me as a massive pillow"Lukas tightens his arms bringing Philip some how closer to him if that's possible."Your my pillow"

"Okay you can have your pillow once we get on a bed" Lukas lifts his head and lets his arms loosen"Come on then only because I want my pillow to stop complaining" Lukas grabs Philips arms bringing him up into standing position leading him to his room.

Lukas throughs the duvet back and jumps in and Philip looks at him tiredly looking at his arms open waiting for him to get in them "Philip" Lukas wines out waiting for him"My arms are getting to tired"

"Okay okay....coming" Philip lets himself slide into them and Lukas rests his head on Philips chest.

Before Philip falls completely asleep hears Lukas saying"My pillow"And squeeze Philip slightly.