108 Video tapes

Lukas

He untangles himself from Philip and goes down stairs joining Gabe at the table"Morning"
Gabe smiles"Morning sleep well?" Should he tell him about Philip?

"What's wrong?" Gabe asks drinking his tea. Lukas butters some bread"Philip had a nightmare" he pours himself another drink for him and Lukas"About that night?" He nods.

"He'll be fine he's strong" he wishes he can keep it together but he can see Philip breaking slowly trying to remember everything it takes time he knows that."Where's Helen?"

"Where do you think ever since you gave her them tapes she's been at the office with Tony since last night re watching them" Lukas takes his phone out of his pocket when he hears Philips footsteps.

"Hey get yourself something to eat" Gabe says and moves out the way to give them some privacy"Where's Helen or need I ask" he already knew where she would be"You know when needed some room?" Philip nods around his cup.

"Well I went to the city to see Sky and when we went searching for you Sky was able to get some information on where Ryan lives so we popped to one house hoping you'd be there but we found some tapes instead" Philip continues to listen.

"Philip he records his the people he murders" Philip drops his glass cup in shock.

Wait does that mean he recorded Philip?? That runs through both there minds."I need to go"
Philip grabs Lukas arm"Where are you going?"
But he ignores Philip and walks towards the front door heading to his bike.

Lukas- Hey Helen were the tapes useful to get him out away

Helen- Yes there giving us new leads we can put him away we're searching for him make sure Philips safe!

Lukas- I will

And he means it but first he needs to do something.

Lukas- Sky meet me at Red hook high

Sky- Why what's wrong?

Lukas- We need to go back to Ryan's house

Sky- Are you insane!! Wait you must be why?

Lukas- Remember the tapes?

Sky- Yeah what about them??

Lukas- He recorded the people he killed so that mean.....

He didn't want to finish the sentence.

Sky- He recorded Philip we can find out what that bastard did to him........

Lukas- Be there in an hour

Sky- See you soon