66 Rose tells Philip what Snapchat is

Philip

After the party Lukas and Sky have become best friends it's like they all have known each other there whole life which was good. There in a group chat as well.

Mondays are 💩 that but Philip has to go to school after he gets a shower he walks to school declining Helen and Gabe's offer to take him. He was happy walking he enjoyed the breeze he didn't realise what time it was until his phone beeped.

Lukas- You okay where are you?

Philip- On my way time goes fast when I'm walking haha

Lukas- Miss you X

Philip- I'm 5 minutes away X

Lukas- Don't you miss me back

Philip- You know I do 

Lukas- Of course I do boyfriend

Philip- Shut it you 😉

He walks inside and sees Rose and suddenly he forgets about class and decides to see if she's okay."You alright" Rose head snaps up."Um yeah fine... thanks" he take a seat next to her.

"You sure you face is stained with tears" Philip offers her a clean tissue"Here" Rose thanks him."Your not so bad after all" Rose nudges his shoulder"You thought I was bad" she nods.

"I'm glad Lukas followed his heart" Rose looks at him"He told you?"Rose finishes wiping her nose"Or course he did I kinda new anyway we've been best friends since kindergarten"
Philip is reminded of Sky.

"Why are you crying" Rose sniffs"This guy said some mean things that's all" Philip decided to take her mind of things"Well then... he an idiot but if this helps I don't know what Snapchat is"
Rose gasps a how can you not look.

"Phone now!" He hands her his phone she quickly installs it and signs him up"Right what you do is add people you know and send silly snaps like this" Rose poses and post it on his story"And these are filters"

He decided to let Rose teach him these things and she also told him about Instagram that took a whole hour before the bell goes"It was nice talking to you also I put my snap name in so snap me sometime" Rose smiles at him.

Rose starts walking away"Hey Rose" she stops turning back"Yeah..." Philip smiles"Don't listen to what guys say about you just know your better than them" Rose hugs him whispering a thank you.

I always liked Rose in eyewitness