124 Bo

Lukas

Lukas and Philip later that day were just about to head out when the phone started ringing they both stoped. Philips heart racing in case it Ryan Helen and Gabe went out to spend the day together Gabe had decided to take Helen's mind of yesterday.

He grabs Lukas as he starts making his way to the phone that was constantly ringing"Maybe we shouldn't" he tries"What if it's important it could just be Helen or Gabe" Lukas tries to not think of it being Ryan as he picks the phone up.

Lukas"Hello"

Bo"Lukas?"

Lukas looks to Philip and mouths his dad

Lukas"Hey dad"

Bo"What's been going on? I've had so many calls from school your grades are dropping ever since I left"

Lukas"I know dad..... I've been recently going and getting my grades back up I'm sorry"

Bo"You better this has been ever since that Philip boy arrived you've been hanging around with you've been acting strange and causing trouble"

Lukas"This isn't his fault dad none of this is in still the same person something just going on okay..."

Bo"Like what? You use to talk to me at one point"

Lukas"What when huh because I can't not since moms been gone I used to talk to her about everything I.... I can't talk to you about anything"

Bo"Son.... you can"

Lukas"No cause you want me to be someone I'm not you wouldn't understand anything I tell you your to busy trying to make me into something I'm not"

Bo"Fine then lets talk"

Lukas"No just because you want to try nows a little late.... bye dad"

Bo"Wait Lukas don't hang......."

He slams the phone dad and notices Philip have him some space.

PING

Dad- I'm coming home and we're sorting this

Lukas- Well I won't be there

Dad- and why not?!

Lukas- See what I mean if you were even here you would know

Dad- Yes I know you've been staying at Helens

Dad- Wait is this because of that boy Philip.... it is isn't it

Lukas- Don't come home dad I won't be there or here I don't want to talk anymore just give me some space please

Dad- Fine text when your ready to talk

He knew after that text it would be the last for a very long time he wouldn't be texting back truth is he doesn't even miss his dad.

Yeah at first he needed him but every time he tries to phone that month he thought he lost Philip he wouldn't pick up and he text later when he falls asleep saying he was looking after his sister.

Who's always I'll what a coincidence like always. He rubs his forehead before looking for Philip.