49 Your always welcome

Philip

Philip was shivering by the time Lukas got them to his house. Lukas could feel him shivering and took his coat of putting it on Philips shoulders."Thanks" but he didn't need to thank Lukas at all.

"Let's get you inside" Lukas laced there hands together again pulling Philip inside the warm house he had made sure to put the heating on knowing Philip loved it.

"Where's your dad?" Philip asked as they walked hand in hand up the stairs"Some family relative is ill or something never meet him dad said he would be gone a couple of days" Lukas explained.

They walked into Lukas bedroom and he went to his closet digging Philip some pjs"Here takes these and have a shower, your freezing" Philip nods grateful before walking over to the bathroom.

When Philip was under the warm water his mind went at ease which was nice for a change he knew he has had bad anxiety before but now he feels small and scared.

He didn't want to bring up the cabin and the man he wanted to forget. Once Philip was finished he dried himself and got quickly changed before joining Lukas who had a movie on and a bag of popcorn.

"Did you make that or buy it?" Philip smirks sitting down next to Lukas on the bed pulling the duvet up over himself keeping warm."I tried to make it just for you so try" he blushes he looks quiet adorable.

Lukas knows how to take his mind of things that's one of the main reasons he loves about Lukas, Philip takes some filling his mouth with salty popcorn his favourite he lets out a hmm.

"Not bad for a second time I like it..... thanks for you know...." Lukas nods pulling Philip to him. They ended up laying down on the bed with Philip on top of Lukas.

"You know you can come here anytime you want" he nods in agreement."I know"Lukas runs his fingers through Philips hair Philip turn to him and nuzzled deeper into his arms.

"What did your dad say about your hair" he asked half a hour later nearly falling asleep.
" Surprisingly nothing except for new look and he nodes and walks away" there eyes meet.

"Told you nobody cares" Philip replies sleepily nuzzling Lukas neck before slipping into sleep.
Lukas runs his hand up and down his back.

"Your something Philip Shea" Lukas soon joins him the TV turning of shortly after.

I thought I would post 1 chapter today😬 ENJOY