56 Just give me some time

Philip

Lukas doesn't say anything but listens"He's a cop" Lukas opened his mouth but no words came out"How long has he been a cop?" He asked."I didn't exactly wait around to ask Helen a lot of questions"

"Helen said that every time there's a problem here he always seems to show up soon after"
Lukas leans back"What kind of cop kills teenagers" that's what really worries Philip.
"I don't know" but we need to stay away from him if we see him.

"We should tell Helen" Lukas stiffens beside him"Yeah and say what 'Hey Helen sorry for hiding this from you but we were there that night and we hid some evidence in a lake' is that what you want to say?"

Well at least we'll be telling her."Yeah she should now that a killer is a cop covering his tracks I mean people go missing in this town like that girl the other week they found her hanging, what happens if we end up like that"

Lukas grabs Philips hand"That's never going to happen I promise" he knows Lukas keeps his promises to him but..."What if you can't keep this promise....."

Lukas will he thinks but they both know that there in danger if Ryan Kane recognises them.

"Just give me some time Philip" Lukas tells him worried of the outcome.

Sorry didn't update last night🙃 more chapters around today. Should Lukas and Philip tell Helen?