83 Sleepless nights

Philip

He has to admits some things are wrong like very when he first came out of hospital and went into his room it looked as if he was never in there only to get clean clothes.

The medicine and pills made Philip drowsy enough to fall asleep but now he was nearly fully healed except his ribs that were taking along time to heal that he was having sleepless nights all the time.

Like tonight for example it 2.40am in the morning and he can't seem to sleep so takes a walk downstairs to get a glass of water he found Gabe in the kitchen"Not sneaking out are ya?" He ask Philip once he filled his glass with water and sat across from Gabe.

"Have I done that before?"he wanted to know more"Quite a lot actually" Gabe admitted taking a slow drink for his cup of tea"Where do I go?" Gabe smirks"I think you should figure that out" he finishes his tea washing it.

"Gabe please I'm having a hard time remembering anything from the past year and it's tiring pleas jus....." Gabe cuts Philip of."You went to Lukas house"

Gabe disappears before Philip could ask anymore questions. Lukas ...... is that the blonde boy? Where does he live?

Philip flops down on his bed once he gets there and forces himself to sleep.

Dream

Philip grins"You spry painted my bike pink I think you deserved everything you get mate"
Lukas turns around facing him"Okay I did but it temporary it'll come of once it rains" Philip then pints"So the hair dye"

"How am I gonna explain this?" Philip smiles.
"Easy tell everyone you wanted a change and to top it if you look hot might I add sexy you can really pull this look off"

Lukas smiles"Truce?" Philip nods"Truce I'm getting kinda tired it's been a long day" Lukas agrees"I know now don't you ever hide my cereal again over wise I refuse to kiss you ever"Philip pouts and he leans in to kiss it away.

Philip shakes tossing from side to side but not waking up.

Still not understanding"It's you you idiot" Philips breakfast bar forgotten"I know you like me, but I thought you wanted Rose" Lukas caresses Philips cheek slowly"I don't want her I want you because......" Philip moves there faces closer together"Because what?" He wanted him to finish.

"I'm falling in love with you" Philip grabs Lukas face and smashes there lips together.
"Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to tell me that" Lukas smiles"A while" Phillip lets out a small laugh"Kinda" and brings there lips back together.

Philip kicks the covers of off his body turning onto his side remaining asleep going into another.

"Fine fine" he finally does then grabs Philip pushing him against the wall kissing him hard tasting fresh toothpaste and mouthwash together Lukas groaned at the mixtures and slides his tongue into Philips opening mouth.

There hips grind together in a slow rolling motion almost painful then release Philips lips when he felt him lifting his shirt over his head.

Lukas makes his way out of the bathroom hearing Philip groan seriously"Yes paybacks a bitch" Lukas laughs.

Philip snaps his eyes open sitting up sweating was that a dream he made up or memory's he has with Lukas?

He checks the time 5.39 SERIOUSLY he yells in his head knowing he won't be able to go back to sleep. Groaning getting changed then sneaking out which he hasn't done in a month probably since Gabe told him.

He had no idea where he's heading until he stops in front of someone's house but who's house is it?

Good question Philip who's is it?