15 The unforgetable

Philip

All Philip could see was blurry figures checking to see if anyone was outside the cabin.

Philip started to shake"Who are those guys?"Philip looked at Lukas pulling his shirt down"I don't know" Lukas looked at the window seeing them coming closer"Get under the bed"

Pushing Philip down and finding somewhere to hide until they leave. Lukas goes into a closet shutting the door seeing them entering shoving a guy further into the room they must of kidnapped.

"Shut the door" A groggy voice demands to his mate"No this isn't right we gotta figure this out man" The guy try to reason with them.

Now yelling"You are sick THIS ISN'T RIGHT YOU CAN'T BE DOING THIS"
"Jesus Chris I'll do it move" The guy closes to the closet Lukas was hiding in said. But before he could shoot the kidnapped person shoots him.

BANG BANG we hear the body's fall to the floor Philip cringing terrified trying to not breathe loudly. "Dude it's cool man alright I'm with the FBI" The last guy tried but the shooter pulls the trigger.

The 3rd body falling to the ground and Philip can't hold his uneasy breathing into his leather jacket. The man with the gun walked towards the bed getting ready to kill anyone he found.

He pulls the bottom of the quilt back and see's the leather jacket Philip turns his head away not ready to die. Lukas see him pointing the gun at Philip and see a frying pan grabbing it clutching it hard in his hand.

"Please please" Philip repeated as the man got closer to Philip ready to pull the trigger when Philip heard the sound of something metal hitting the mans head.

The man fell to the ground in agony of being hit groaning Lukas didn't think twice and hit him in the head again.

Lukas reached down for Philip"Come on get up we gotta go let's go" pulling him up by his arm Philip grabbed his jacket standing up tense not believing what he was seeing around him.

Lukas holds the frying pan and grabs the gun before opening the door Philip following him out slipping his leather jacket on Lukas throws the frying pan. Looking back towards the door where Lukas was pointing the gun shooting at the window twice.

"Go get the bike go" Philip hears the bike reeving Philip hops on quick no longer wanting to be near the cabin.

Lukas takes them back through the woods again before coming to another stop get off near a lake the bike crashing to the ground not bothering to stand it up.

Lukas throws his helmet off. Grabbing the gun from Philip with shakey hands.
"Now listen to me we can't say anything to anyone" Philip looked at Lukas in disbelief"Are you kidding me he was gonna kill us who would blame me for killing him" Philip wipes his nose cold from the night.

"You don't get it I'm not gay like you" is that all he cares about being gay Philip thought Lukas carries on"No one even knows we talk got it"They turn in instinct when they heard footsteps in the woods behind them"It's him" Lukas shooting again at the noise.

They gasp"Is that a dear?" Lukas asks Philip nods"It's a dear" Philip runs a hand over his face. "Gotta tell Helen" Philips say to himself"Tell Helen what! We were in the cabin naked NO never gonna happen"

Philip looks at Lukas's face"Okay I won't say anything"Lukas wipes the gun that was used tonight throwing it into the lake.

"He was gonna kill me if you hadn't of stopped him.... If you hadn't"Philips words come out jumbled Lukas grabs hold of him pulling him into a hug that they both desperately needed.

I hope you enjoy 😊 let me know what you think it helps a lot thanks