93 Sky's birthday party

Philip

Group Chat

Sky- Remember it's my birthday party tomorrow you two are coming!?

Lukas- I didn't know it was your birthday

Philip- Now you do were coming

Sky- Good LUKAS?

Lukas- Yeah count me in

Philip- I have to go bye

Sky- Why where you going???

Lukas- It's a Thursday

Sky- Yeah so

Philip- I'm going to bed

Lukas- He gets a couple of hours sleep before I wake him up at 1.30am and take him to the cafe

Sky- Oh have fun then

Lukas- We will Philips just fallen asleep on my shoulder

Sky- BOYSS

They arrive at Sky party and hand her there shared present later on that night it's around 3am and the party's still wild except now there in a circle with a lot of stranger waiting to play spin the bottle.

The bottle goes around landing on two people they don't know and they share a quick kiss before the bottle spins again this time landing on Lukas and somebody that isn't him.

Philip shoulders start to tense Lukas looks at him and Philip refuses to look at him. Lukas leans up to kiss the girl when Philip walks out of the room.

He can't watch that or hear it he knew he was being an immature but over the last couple of weeks he has started he should say developed feelings for him again and now he's jealous but he won't admit that to anyone.

Lukas follows him out 5 minutes later"Philip..." but starts heading outside"Can we just go home" Lukas looks at him and follows"Your jealous" Philip stops"Oh don't flatter yourself I don't care who you kiss"

"Really because you sound pretty jealous and that's understandable" Lukas grins he shakes his head groaning in frustration"Oh get of your high horse I'm NOT JEALOUS"

They just stare each other down Philip clenches his jaw a few time waiting for Lukas to drive them back"Okay your not jealous" but he can't help smiling"Thank you I think we've accomplished that now"

When they get home that fall on top of Lukas bed"You know your it for me?" Philip turns his head"Am I?" Lukas nods"Yeah" he leans over and kisses the corner of Philips mouth before placing his lips back to his.