51 I need to tell you something

Philip

Like he thought when he opened his he feels Lukas all around him curled to his back even breathing knowing he's fallen asleep while holding him waiting for Philip to wake up.

Philip tired to turn so he was facing Lukas but that was a task since Lukas had his head pillowed in his back and his arms underneath his stomach keeping Philip pinned to the bed.

He managed it Lukas now hiding his face in the crook of Philips neck. He waits for him to wake up watching him sleep in a non wirde way. But manages to fall back to sleep not knowing how tired he was.

Lukas awoke around 1pm and looked towards Philip and decided to wake him so they could have something to eat them let him sleep all he wants but Lukas needs to tell him something first.

"Philip...." Lukas voice crooked not saying anything a while Philip started to stir after a while of Lukas shaking him."Hey" they smiled once there eyes meet."We need food I bought your favourites" he jumped running down stairs Lukas smiling not moving for a minuet.

He shortly followed after him they started eating"Philip...."He started Philip looked at him saying"Yeah"while munching on his favourite breakfasts bar he told him about.

"I need to tell you something" then he seen the look on Philips face"What did the guy find you or remember you...... what happened..." Philip panicked out getting up pacing in circles Lukas got up quick."No no sit down" his face softened.

"Sorry" Philip didn't know why he jumped to conclusions that he would have found Lukas.
"It's about Rose" Philip clenches his jaw he doesn't want to talk about her all he feels is jealousy and he doesn't like it at all.

"What about her?" Lukas cups his face facing Philip towards him"I broke up with her....."
For once Lukas couldn't read Philip expression he's showing on his face.