121 Helen i need to tell you something

Philip

Lukas for changed into his motorbike gear and told Philip he was going to train offering him to come with but he declines telling him tomorrow Philip sat down on the couch waiting for Helen or Gabe to come home from work.

He decides to tell Helen about Ryan and about what he threatened to do during Lukas race.
Helen comes back around 5.00 looking stressed.

"Hey I think we'll just get take away tonight"
She looks tired black bags underneath her eyes from staying up all night and plus the call out today"You alright?" She sits down next to him turning the volume down on the TV.

"A family were killed today" Philip shuts his eyes tightly tears forming even though he didn't know that family they still died"How did it happen?" He hated to ask"A lory came out of nowhere just as they were going along the bridge..... and crashes into them sending them straight of they drowned"

Philip brings Helen into a hug"I'm so sorry" they stay like that for what felt like hours but knowing minutes"It's okay I really shouldn't be the one crying" now Philip didn't know whether to tell Helen right now about Ryan.

"Helen I need to tell you something?" He pauses no..... he can't right now not after the day she's had maybe tomorrow"It's gonna be okay..... I mean with Ryan he'll be out away soon" Helen smiles"Thanks Philip I'm gonna go lay down"

Philip leans back against the couch as Helen footsteps on the stairs Philip saw how worried and upset Helen was but he knew half of it was because of Ryan knowing he could kill one of us and we could be gone in a minuet.

He jumps as the door opens revealing...........