79 Serious head injury

Lukas

Helen"It's Philip....."

Lukas"What... what's wrong please tell you've.."

Helen"We've found him Philips badly hurt"

Lukas"How had?"

Sky nudges him"What's happening.." Lukas doesn't seem to hear her just listening to Helen's voice talk about his Philip.

Helen"He was unconscious when we found him inside a car alone he was badly beaten up like someone had taken all of there anger out on him"

Helen carries on a tear slipping down his cheek.

Helen"Philip has four broken ribs a snapped ankle and a serious head injury they managed to stop the internal bleeding"

Lukas drops to the floor gasping for air relaxing he was holding his breathe he couldn't believe Ryan had done this to him to them.

Philip was small fragile vulnerable and even worse now he was going to have to go through this.

The phone is in the floor Sky picks it up asking what's happened Lukas stares at the cream carpet wishing he could melt into it at this moment wishing he and Philip were cuddled up watching movies and eating popcorn and maybe later order in a pizza.

Sky tells Helen were on our way to the hospital.
Once Lukas calmed in the car Sky gave he a small smile Rose didn't ask anything for a change which both Sky and Lukas were thankful for.

Sky was the first to break the silence"Helen didn't tell me all the injuries but she said he's into a coma when they brought him in he slipped into a coma last minuet.....there waiting for him to wake up"

Lukas nods that's all he could do if he talked he would break down and it's hard to put on a straight face as it is he only cries in front of one person and that persons in a coma because of him.... because he didn't tell Helen sooner.