101 I need you

WARNING ⚠️

This chapter is smut if you don't like it then skip this chapter.

For kayliexclifford enjoy 😊

Also this is my first time writing anything like this so.... um yeh

Philip

Lukas watched as Philip was curled up in the bed sheets making him look small. After they got back Helen couldn't be bothered cooking so they got take out.

They watched a couple of movies with Helen and Gabe halfway through the 3rd movie Philip fell asleep against Lukas shoulder so when the movie finished Lukas took them upstairs.

He thought about what happened today he was happy that he finally told Philip instead of hiding it buts now he's also worried about Philip pushing himself to remember that night.

He doesn't know what's gonna happen tomorrow or the next day at least he has Philip all his life all he wanted was one thing a sponsorship to always ride. But now he could care less over the last month he just wants Philip by his side which was enough for him.

Philip moans in his sleep sending a shiver down Lukas spine wanting the image he's just imagined to go away nows not the time he thought until Philip does it again this time moaning his name.

Lukas tries to bloke it out when Philip wakes up and blushes realising what he was dreaming of"Good dream" Lukas made conversation.
"Could say that" he responded"What was it about?" He wants to know"I don't think you'll want to know"

"Why's that?" Philip shuts him up kissing his lips gently moving them together slowly teasingly before Lukas grabbed Philip and pulls him onto his lap.

Groaning into the kiss Philip starts to slowly grind down against Lukas who was growing hard."Philip stop.... please" Lukas whispers against his lips."Why?" He doesn't want to stop it feels to good better than his dream did.

"Because if you carry on I won't stop" Lukas tries and grabs his hips but Philip carries on grinding down"I.... I need you" he tells him.
"Philip...." Philip cuts Lukas of pressing there lisp back together he slips his tongue out to lick Lukas bottom lip asking for entrance.

Which he allowed parting his lips there tongues moves together Philip tastes like ice cream they had during the 1st movie.

They continued making out until Lukas pulls back slipping his hands underneath Philips t shirt bringing it up over his head moving to his neck leaving wet kisses along adams apple before reaching his collar bone lightly sucking his skin.

Creating a mark Philip moans louder making him pull back"Shush you have robbed quiet Helen and Gabe" he nods lost in Lukas to care.

Philip removes Lukas shirt chucking it somewhere near his across the room. Lukas lays Philip down on his back moving on top of him he makes his way down Philips chest until he reaches his pants and pulls them down along with his underwear.

And moves back to where he was Philip removes Lukas as well so there both naked against each other"Do you have any?......" Philip knew exactly what he meant and pointed to the top draw.

When Lukas got everything he got Philip ready until he was a moaning mess"Lukas... please I need you" he slips a condom on lining himself up before he looks back into Philips eyes.

He nods and Lukas thrust his hips and slides inside Philip he's surrounded in his heat. Philip moans and pulls Lukas down for a kiss to keep his moans hidden from anyone else to hear.

Philip pulls Lukas closer as he begins moving his hips faster Philip meets his thrust both moaning into each others parted mouths wanting to stay quiet.

"I'm close"Lukas breathes into his mouth Philip mutters me running his hands to Lukas back before digging his nails they both explode against each other. Lukas body falls on top of Philips satisfied he tries to move but Philip pulls him back"Stay like this I like your weight on top of me" he admits"Let's clean up first we're kinda a mess"

Philip blushes and Lukas smirks kissing his lips again before cleaning them up they fall side by side smiling"Philip..." Lukas starts he turns to his side facing Philip who has his eyes closed"Yeah?" He whispers sleepily"I love you"

Philip smiles and pulls Lukas down for another kiss"Love you to idiot" he rest his head against Philips chest"Your idiot" they both fall asleep tangled in each others arms.

Also this was reallllyyy hard to write.