39 You look fine

Philip

"The mirror will smash in a minuet" Lukas glared"Well have you ever dyed your hair?" Philip shakes his head"I will do one day if you shut up now" he groans messing his hair around in different directions.

"Just leave it the way you normally do" Lukas turns"Yeah and now I look stupid thanks for this" he points to his hair Philip  held his hands "You started it" Lukas nods defeated knowing it was true he shouldn't of teased him.

"It looks good stop fretting"Philip comments him.

PING Philip grabs his phone.

Helen- It's a school night remember our deal!

Philip groans flopping himself on Lukas bed.
"What's wrong?" Lukas joins Philip"Helen" he muttered."You have to go?" He nods a yep.
"If I don't she'll track my phone which I caught her doing the other day cause she though I was out and didn't hear me come in"

Lukas leans over Philip"Wow that's sucks" Philip runs his hands through his hair again.
"I could get used to this" he groans"You don't  look bad you look really good" Lukas nods.

"I know for sure I'm in crap with my dad" Philip feels bad now"Sorry" Lukas kisses his lips."It's okay payback a bitch"

"Tell me about it, I need to go now see you tomorrow around school?" Philip asked"Yeah see you" Lukas kisses Philip again"Oh and I left out another bike for you until yours goes back to normal"

"Thanks hopefully soon but did you really have to spry paint my bike?" Lukas nods smirking
"Yeah well look what happened to my hair you don't have to go to school with this now do you"

They walk down to the front door"Dad will he home soon, I'll text you later" Philip nods waving bye.

Sorry it's short 😒 the next few will be longer!