61 Quarry

Philip

He woke up around 10am since its a Saturday and walked down stairs to eat some breakfast and found Philip already eating.

"Morning" they said at the same time"Here"
Philip passes Lukas a bowl filled"Thanks"
They eat in silence but it was comftable silence the TV on in the background.

"What time do you need to be at the quarry?" Philip asked once he finishes up taking his plate to the kitchen"11.00 you coming?" Philip shook his head"I'll go home then Helen will probably tell me about the gun" Lukas nods knowing he might be there.

Philip goes home seeing Helen in the kitchen nearly ready"Hey, so..... Gabe has been telling me that you have been staying at Lukas do you know he was here last night?" Philip shakes his head acting clueless.

"Well he turned up around 10.00 last night and told me he was at the cabin" he sits down"So what happens now?" Helen brings a cup of tea.
"Well Lukas looks scared telling me so I'm not going to inform Bo yet until I know what I'm dealing with"

"Okay so where are you going now?" Helen pulled her coat on"Well Lukas said he knows where the gun is from that night so I said to meet at the quarry and he can show me where it is" Philip decides to ask"Can I come....." Helen stops what she's doing"Okay and Philip is there anything you want to tell me?"

He shakes his head quick. Soon they leave.

11.00

Lukas arrives shortly"Lukas" Helen greeted"Hi hi Philip" they share a short smile"Right do you wanna show me where the gun is?" Lukas takes Helen down to where he chucked the gun. They soon found the gun.

Helen walked back over to where Lukas and Philip were standing"Right were taking it in and Lukas you did a good thing telling me especially where the gun is" Helen looks grateful"No problem"

Helen begins walking away when she turns back"Philip you home tonight or....." he nods thinking he should"Lukas why don't you come round for dinner if you want to?" Lukas smiles.
"That'd be nice thanks"