18 The words they don't mean

Philip

After there punch fight they got separated and Philip was told to go home the same as Lukas. But Philip went to visit Helen deciding he should tell her but then he thought of Lukas.

As Helen was dealing with the case the boys had witnessed Philip made his way over home.

The next day Philip found himself sitting outside the heads office with Gabe about the fight that happened between Philip and Lukas.

The heads door opened as Philip was shaking his right leg bored. I watched Lukas's figure walk past and got up following the headmaster in.

After getting if with a warning Philip made his way to Lukas's house he walked in without knocking knowing Lukas dad won't be in just yet and made his way upstairs till he found Lukas.

Lukas was laying in bed with his headphones in not hearing Philip wondering up the stairs.

Philip shrugs his bag of his shoulders and makes his way to Lukas and bends down onto his knees when he's at Lukas side.

Philip places his hand on his shoulder leaning into him"What the helm are you doing?" Lukas asked having Philip scare him half to death"Oh what are you gonna hit me again"

Philip leans down and pecks Lukas lips before melting into them and Lukas moves his arms to Philips waist pulling him onto the bed beside him moving along nicely with him.

Not breaking there away from each other till Lukas lets go of Philips lips. "What the hell were you thinking talking to me like that in front  of everyone" Philip leans up elbows against the sheets.

"It doesn't matter anymore the guy he was barefoot" Philip explains to him "What?" There faces are so close together"One of the murder guys on the murder board were barefoot that means he's dead"

"That's mean one of the other guys must of been okay and got away after being passed out"Philip cuts Lukas off.
"Yeah but the guy who saw us he's dead we're safe" Philip smiles at Lukas.

Lukas brings there face closer together meeting each others lips Lukas mumbles against them"We're safe" and quickly break apart so Lukas could remove his t shirt.

Philip places his hands on his jeans." No" He leans back"What?" Philip wonders what's wrong"I can't believe what's happening" Philip shakes his head"Your into me that's what's happening just deal with it" Philip tries to bring Lukas back down to him.

"No no no one knows" Lukas backs away from the bed standing up."So what if they do who cares"Philip demanded"I care you don't get it I care I don't wanna be that guy and my dad he doesn't want me to be that guy and Rose know one wants me to be that guy"

Philip doesn't look at him looks to the open door way"What if you are?"Lukas breathes heavily"You don't know me" Oh of course I don't not at all that's why we have been messaging none stop ever since that first mistaken text then.

"I know your just some spoil ass rich kid" Philip leans up against the headboard of the bed."Oh but you know everything since you mums a junkie" That hurt.

Philip tries to find something to distract him from showing the hurt look on his face"Okay you didn't have to say that" Philips voice broke.

"Sorry neither did you my dads away tonight" he moves over to Philip cupping his cheek kissing him softly Lukas move back on top of him pulling Philips legs out Lukas in between them.

His hands phone his way to his jeans when Philip shouted"NO NO NO! I'm not gonna be your little bitch you have Rose for that" Philip states.

"What"Lukas says in disbelief"You can't hit me in the face not wanna been seen with me like I'm some freak and then you wanna fool around no no no you gotta decide" Philip laughs towards the end.

"What's there to decide?"Lukas says Philip walks away with an alright and grabs his stuff and rushed down the stairs and waits for a second hearing Lukas rushing around upstairs but he didn't come down.

Philip leaves the house and heads over to his bike only to have a flat tire so he rushes to get the bus home.

When he's on the bus it stops a couple of times only this time he's sees the guy who was supposed to be dead................

Hope you like it😜 sorry if there are some mistakes