54 Flashbacks "You two look good together"

Philip

They all say eating breakfast Helen hasn't said much which is a change Philip decided to ask a question"Hey um who was that guy..... who was here for dinner?" Helen looked up."Ryan Kane"

"He's a cop that I keep bumping into when cases come up speaking of him I have an meeting with him soon" his hands start to shake Philip puts them on his lap wishing they'd stop.

"Oh, I'm late for school" Philip quickly makes his way out not stoping to say goodbye he finds himself roaming the school hallways. He lean against the wall and soon student are going to there lockers.

But he doesn't see Lukas all day and that worried Philip a lot since he found out about Ryan Kane.

Philip- Where are you? Please tell me your safe

He starts to panic when Lukas doesn't get back he can't handle being in school anymore and decides to walk around to the cafe he and Lukas once went to late at night.

Flashback

They order some drinks and took a seat. Philip started sipping his hot chocolate but he managed to get cream on his nose cause he ordered it with cream and marshmallows.

Lukas burts into a fit of laughter"Philip..." he didn't know what happened and started smiling at him once Lukas stop he comes around to Philips side and wipes the cream of his nose"Oh ops" Lukas grinned"Your cute when you don't know what you've done"

He starts to lean in and kisses Philip"You know this is the second time you have kissed me in public" Lukas moves some of Philips hair that flops down and rubs his hands through it.

"Yeah well this time I did not Rick Anderton" Philip leans back in and whispers against his lips"Good I like you better" and presses there lips back together they don't know how long there kissing for drinks forgotten.

Once they break apart Lukas whispers back.
"Yeah?" They smile"Yeah.... but I prefer saving my hot chocolate from going cold" Lukas fakes being offended"Thanks nice to feel wanted" he takes his seat he was sat on and moved next to Philip.

They were laughing and having a conversation when a lady came up to them.
"Sorry for interrupting are you guys a couple"
The ladie asked in her mid 40's he didn't have a chance to answer before Lukas did"Yeah we are" the ladie smiles"You look good together"

End of flashback

Philip smiles at the memory ordering his hot chocolate the memory calming him down he took his seat where they sat last time.

"You two look good together" did they? Philip wondered Lukas said they do remembering after the ladie left.

PING

Lukas- Sorry been training should of told you I'm safe, you okay, where are you ?

Philip- At the cafe can't handle school thought something had happened to you I found out more about that guy

Lukas- Be there soon order for me? X

Philip- Sure see you soon X