63 Lukas stays with Philip

Philip

"So that was a little bit awkward" Philip rubs the back of his neck still slightly embarrassed from Helen and Gabe"There only embarrassing you which is funny to watch" Lukas takes a seat on Philip bed.

"Oh haha" Lukas smiles as Philip fake laughs.
"You love me really" Lukas teases still not heard Philip say it yet Philip comes closer standing in between Lukas legs leaning down hands placed on either side of Lukas."Yeah I do"

Lukas lean up an each to meet Philips lips in a soft kiss"I love you" Philip grabbed his chin bringing his lips back to his with a soft moan.
"Don't start something we can't finish" Lukas breathes against his lips.

"Fine" Philip backs of with a groan climbing into bed"Need any pjs?" Lukas shakes his head joining him underneath the warm covers.

"Hey..... Philip" Lukas starts"Yeah?" Putting his head on the fluffy pillows"Where's you're dad?" Philip takes in a deep breathe"When I was around 3 one night he was working next thing I know the police are at the door saying he had an accident" he explained.

"What kind of accident?" Lukas wanted to know more"Some people were drunk he was on his way home from work and they beat him up and smacked his head against the wall and he died instantly" a tear ran down his check Lukas brought him into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Philip I shouldn't of asked" he shook his head"It's okay just when Gabe was talking to you he just reminded me of my dad for a moment" Lukas strokes his cheek kissing the top of his head.

"What's his name?" His switched the lamp of.
"Stan" that was the last work spoken that night Lukas holding Philip tight during the night Lukas new a few more tears ran down Philips face as they fell asleep.

I put Philips dad in because I don't know where he is so.....