59 Cuddles

Philip

Lukas comes back after telling Helen everything feeling exhausted needing a hug from Philip.

He walks into his bedroom and sees all the covers on the floor and some pillows and sees Philip hugging Lukas pillow to his chest. He looks like he belongs there. Lukas walks over to the bed picking the fallen covers and pillows Philip must of kicked of the bed in his sleep.

"Lukas...."Philip says in his sleep Lukas strips down and gets into bed next to Philip he soon wakes up feeling the bed dip"Your back" he says"You noticed I was gone?" Philip nods a yeah"Felt you leave"

Lukas moves the pillow Philip is clutching and brings him in close needing that hug he desperately needs."You okay" Philip asks"I went to see Helen" Philip pulls back staring at Lukas he carries on"I told her I was at the cabin that night alone"

Philip places his arm around Lukas waist"You did?" Lukas nods"I thought it would be best if you told her when your ready" Philip smiles moving closer to him cradling his face with his right hand that left Lukas waist.

"Thank you what happens now?" Lukas takes a deep breathe"Meeting Helen at the quarry to find the gun" Philip doesn't say anything just letting everything sink in"Come here" and for the rest of the night he holds Lukas close to his body.