91 Sleepovers

Philip

Philip decided he wants to stay in Lukas room he's laying down in his own but he wants to go to Lukas so he does"Lukas!" He yells"What Philip" his mouth is placed onto his pillow making it hard to hear him.

He opens the door pillows in hand and walks over to Lukas bed and gets in"Um Philip what are you doing?" Now he can understand him better after Lukas lifted his head up. Philip lays on his stomach"What does it look like I'm doing"

Lukas moves closer to him"Yes you can Philip oh it's my pleasure" he lets out a hmm"I couldn't of been bothered asking you and hey the beds uncomfortable in mine" he lies at the end but.

"Okay so if I say I'm going to stay I'm in your room you won't follow?" Lukas doesn't hide his smile when he sees Philip blush even in the dark room he looks cute"No..." he makes his way to get up when Philip grabs him him fast around the waist and pulls Lukas against his chest.

"That's better" Philip re wraps his arms"If you wanted to sleep next to me all you had to do was ask I wouldn't of bitten your head of you know" Philip nods against his necks arms tightens.

"I know your my body warmer" Lukas doesn't reply Philip lifts his head and sees Lukas has fallen asleep mouth slightly open"Just think of this as a friend to friend sleepover" he says snuggling back into the warmth of Lukas.

But Philip knows something they will never be friends he sees the way Lukas looks at him when he thinks he isn't looking but he does the same. He sighs deeply falling asleep.