122 You scared the shit outta me

Philip

........ Lukas and Gabe"You scared the shit outta me" just as Lukas walks into the living room.
"Sorry bumped into Gabe so I decided to come back it ain't as fun not having you with me"
He did down beside him and wraps his arm around Philips shoulders.

"What you doing anyway?" Lukas asks as Philip cuddles his face into Lukas neck feeling his breathing"Nothing had a chat with Helen was gonna tell her but she's had a rough day so I'm gonna tell her once she feels better"

He didn't want to repeat that story she told him Philip lets out a yawn"M tired" resting his head on Lukas chest"Lets watch some movies until dinner" they decided on a couple of movies.

Gabe soon joined them after checking on Helen they decided to order pizza for later when Philip sat forward a small dog comes running in towards him jumping up onto his lap"Aw hey little guy" Philips amazed by how soft he is and continues stroking him"Sorry had to take him home after injection"

He smiles as Lukas starts stroking the small dogs back"He's so cute and adorable" he looks at Lukas who look back"I thought I was the only cute and adorable man in your life" he says teasingly"Your second best now you have competition" he grins.

"Oh really" Philip lets out a hm as the dog lays on both there laps his head in Lukas lap as half the body on Philip"How long do we have him?"
Lukas looks at Gabe hearing the camera snap.

"2 weeks the owner is away" the dog soon falls asleep against them Philip continues running his hands through his fur while they carried on watching TV.