44 Anxiety and nightmares

Philip

When they arrive back into the small town they arrive home within the minuet and walk into the warm house that's one thing Philip loves the heat of the house when ever he's out late he always come back to the heat of house.

"We're back"Gabe yelled carrying two boxes of pizza there excuse was they were hungry knowing that a whole pizza was for him.

They all say at the table digging into the pizza like Philip thought having a whole pizza to himself"So what were you doing in the city?" Helen started the conversation.

Philip swallowed part of the pizza he felt was chewing before replying"I wanted to visit an old friend" Gabe smiled and Helen wanted to know more"Old friend?" He nods eating the rest of the pizza slice"Yeah her names Sky we've known each other since kindergarten"

Helen smiles at Philip letting him carry on.
"Just thought it would be nice to have the catch up couldn't tell her what had happened since I couldn't keep in touch around that time" Gabe starts"Well you can always invite Sky was it... around Helen wouldn't mind meeting her would you?"Gabe asked his wife.

"Of course not bring her round one weekend we'll go bowling if that's what you teens do these's days" Helen offered"Yeah that'd be nice I'll text Sky later" for the rest of the meal they just chattered about there day.

Philip- Hey it's me 😆

Unknown- Bout time Shea 😀

Philip- Sorry dinner

Sky- It's Kay

Philip- Going anywhere tonight?

Sky- Yeah to the club

Philip- Shush

Sky- It would be like old times if you could get here.....

Philip- I can't Helen and Gabe would kill me if they found out I went back to the city clubbing till something am with you

Sky- Got a point bad impression

Philip- Have fun

Sky- Will do

Philip lies back in his bed thinking about everything that has happened. Before falling asleep.

Dream-

BANG BANG BANG!!!!!!!! Philip can't help it he breathes heavily then he hears footsteps then turns his head away and hears the gun go of.

Philip feels the bullet going through his head then complete blankness.

End of dream.

Philip jumps upright covered in sweat running down his forehead he runs a hand across his face before he rushes around the room grabs his phone and jacket, shoes before running he doesn't stop until he finds himself standing out side Lukas house.

He shivers form the cold and climbs to Lukas bedroom window before slipping inside seeing Lukas asleep.

He wonders around to the side Lukas is and sees him cuddled up to a pillow Philip had been leaning against hours before.

Philip bends down and strokes his cheek Philip lets some tears fall it hasn't been the first time he has been having bad dreams nightmares he would die or worse Lukas.

Lukas leans into Philips touch in his sleep.
"Philip...." Lukas mutters in his sleep"Shush"
He tries to be quiet but Lukas opens his eyes seeing Philip at first he jumps then settles back down"How are you here? my dads down stairs asleep"

"I couldn't......" Lukas sits up and picks Philip up and lays him down next to him"Your sweating what's happened?" Philip started shaking letting tears fall on to Lukas shirt.

"I.... I keep dreaming of.... of what happened that night I can't.... can't keep dreaming it it's me or you that..... that end up dead"

Lukas tightens his grip on him"Shush" he grabs his face"Look at me Philip...I'm here and so are you okay your okay" he nods berrying his head in Lukas neck.

"It's okay now your here we're not going anywhere" Lukas continues to stroke Philip hair until he falls completely against Lukas showing his asleep Lukas leans him back down where he should be every night in his arms.

Lukas watches Philip sleep and wonders how long Philip has been having these nightmares and why hasn't he told him? Could Philip have anxiety? All these' questions run through his mind does he? Before falling asleep not caring if Bo finds them curled up together Philip is all that matters to him at that moment.