24 It's never gonna stop!

Philip

Helen told Philip about what had happened to Tommy and she explained that they overdosed. But he knew that it was staged so he tried to convince Helen but didn't think it got through.

He refused to keep the jacket after what had happened to Tommy it was just a reminder of what had happened that night.

Philip makes his way to Lukas knowing he had heard not replying to his messages he'd sent him. Philip found him on his bike.

Lukas tried to ignore Philip yelling NO!  Reeving the engine trying to block his voice away not working. Philip kept yelling hey to get his attention.

"What!?"Lukas finally looked at him"I showed Helen the picture of Tommy and Tracy she still think that they overdosed you know he killed them, and staged it to look like they were doing drugs what if he is still out there?"

"NO NO"Lukas started kicking ghee bonnet of the old car not knowing how to handle it Philip tries to pull him back "Stop"Pulling Lukas near him"It's never gonna stop though is it Philip all this killing is never gonna stop, and it's my fault"

"What are you talking about?" Philip asked"Tommy and Tracy the turkeys there just gonna shoot them for nothing and it's my fault" Lukas runs a hand through his hair so lost with everything.

Philip picks up the helmets"It doesn't have to be, here come on let's go" he gave Lukas the helmet patting his shoulder walking over to his bike waiting for him.

They get on the bike racing through the fields to where the turkeys we're meant to be they get of taking there helmets of running over to the cage.

Not finding them there they hear 3 gun shots just like that night.
All Lukas can see is them getting shot again.