110 Your an idiot

Philip

They turn around and see"Philip" Lukas sighs in relief"What the fuck" Sky yells at Philip.
"Sorry but if some idiot would answer my texts I wouldn't of had to track his phone"

Sky hits Lukas arm"I told you it's rude to ignore messages" he gave her a glare and moved closer to Philip"Yeah but I'm your idiot" and pecks his lips quickly no really comfortable in this house"Who's house is this anyway?" Philip walks around them carrying on down the stairs.

This is why he didn't want Philip knowing otherwise he wouldn't of come"It's Ryan's" there was no point in lying to him shutting him out because he would of told him everything if he had his memories but there not all back yet.

Philip stops"Is this why you didn't tell me?" He nods"What are we doing here then?" Sky carries on looking around for the tape probably knowing he wouldn't of put it down stairs.

"Well he recorded the people he killed we came here to see if we could find another tape" he turns to Lukas"Of me?" His face showing no emotion"Yeah come on it's not here and I don't think he recorded you since we can't find it"

Philip grabs his arm"What if he did?" Lukas shrugs and laces there hands together"Then we won't know until he's put away for good hopefully the place will get searched" he nods and follows Lukas to the living room where Sky disappeared to.

"Found anything"Sky jumps again"Seriously" Philip says sorry"No I have nothing if he did record Philip then he's got it with him or.... it might be in that other house just outside the city but he lives there full time"

"Were not going" Lukas turns to him"Like you said they should have enough proof and hey when they search the houses he owns they will end up finding it and plus I'm in no rush into seeing it" Sky claps her hands together"See he sees sense, come on we should go this place creeps me out"

There here an engine parking up outside in the drive."Fuck" this time they might not be so lucky.