94 Philip drags Lukas shopping

Philip

Wardrobe doors wide open Philip complains about Lukas fashion sense"You have none whatsoever" Lukas looks offended"Well my fashion must of done something for the old Philip"he whispers regretting it now.

"What was that?"Philip acts as if he didn't hear "I said my fashion sense must of done something for you since you jumped me when I wore that checked t shirt your currently holding" Philip looks down at it, great another thing he can't remember.

"Come on"Tugging on Lukas hands"Oh and wear this" Philip chucks him his checked t shirt."Where we going?" Lukas was curious.
"To get you some new clothes" he groans he hates shopping.

Did he say he hates shopping bloody hell he did Philip had told him to change into millions of clothes he threw at him. They ended up getting a lot of clothes but some he didn't mind he looks good.

Then he stops when there just about to go"Hey I'm gonna use the toilet wait for me outside" Philip nods going on his tip toes kissing his lips lightly"Alright hurry it's freezing out" but Lukas doesn't head to the toilet when Philips out of sight.

He walks over to where he seen a leather jacket perfect he thought grabbing it in Philips size he had to admit his boyfriend... really looks good in a leather jacket since he got rid of the other one after Tommy and Tracy.

He pays for and meets Philip outside"Why you got another bag?" Lukas got on letting Philip drive for a change"Needed something else that's all" Philip didn't ask anything after that they went home.